Rams have fired Jeff Fisher

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
I hate that it came to this. I like Jeff Fisher, but moving on is by far the best course of action for this team. Thanks for bringing us up from the mess Linehan & Spags left behind, coach!

Go Rams!!

RedRam

Pro Bowler
I just got the ESPN app "dadada dadada" notification on my phone!!

I'm in stunned disbelief!! Happy, but stunned nevertheless.

:yay::yess:

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Classy move by the Rams....if your going to fire him do it now and dont allow him to break the loss record.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
It had to happen, even the Browns were looking better than us!

But in all seriousness, thank you Mr Fisher for your service for dragging our roster out of the dumpster and to one full of potential.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Just saw this pop up on my late lunch break. Sorry in advance to everyone in the break room for my excessive celebrating haha!

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Poor Fisher! He's so bad, he can't even take the title of #1 all-time losingest coach.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
IMG_0873.PNG

Can someone help? This is getting rediculous

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I was trying to post a snippet about Kroenke saying the firing is because Jeff could not keep up with fan expectations.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
No doubt this is the teams way of giving Williams a three game job interview.