Rams - Hard Knocks 2020

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
For those who have HBO, I respectfully ask for No Spoilers!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Wrong post to be asking for it though.

Should have this post for HBO viewers. Plus info we get out of camp should be open to talk about it as well.

I’ll respect this the best I can, but the insight we get is moving forward into the season.

Who knows if the season even finishes ?? Says Peter King only giving it a 4 out of 10 chance. A non believer of Tom Brady being a BUC !! Lmao.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
The Chargers are going to be on as well. I’m going to jump the Fence or at least throw rocks over it.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
@flv Any idea if this is on over here? I know it usually on Sky but can't see anything anywhere.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Is this going to be on HBO or HBO max?
Lol. Previous page:
Kicks off tonight!

'Hard Knocks' 2020 complete schedule
EpisodeAir dateHow to watch/streaming information
Episode 1Aug. 11, 10 p.m. ETHBO, HBO MAX
Episode 2Aug. 18, 10 p.m. ETHBO, HBO MAX
Episode 3Aug. 25, 10 p.m. ETHBO, HBO MAX
Episode 4Sept. 1, 10 p.m. ETHBO, HBO MAX
Episode 5Sept. 8, 10 p.m. ETHBO, HBO MAX

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
I’ll be extra faded when I watch this premiere. Should be pretty damn entertaining.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Just don’t take a shit in the porta potty’s

Classic
That had me laughing out loud. Good episode, if only you are interested in some of the Covid protocols. The Chargers without Rivers, bizarre.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
That was the funniest part of the episode... "NO SHITTING IN THE PORTA-POTTIES!!!"

AD....."That's gonna be on the first episode of hard knocks"..... Someone else- "it was probably a HK's guy who took a shit in there!"

Last edited:

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Good episode, although I hate that the freeloading Chargers are given equal billing.

I know there's a couple hundred Chargers fans out there who don't agree, but the Rams are not only the much better team but a whole lot more interesting too.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
First Episode:
"Cooper, we're gonna have to let you go. We have to make room for Eric Kush.." ~ Coach McVay with Cooper Kupp