Rams - Hard Knocks 2020

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Wait a minute. I thought this show only followed teams who sucked the year before? The Rams were disappointing, but still had a winning record and was the only team with a winning record to not make the playoffs.

Yet, I am excited because that would mean the season isn't cancelled, if it's on...

Teams that did not make the playoffs.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Based on the rules that prevent a team from being required to appear on this show... the Rams could not have been forced to get behind the cameras for this season's Hard Knocks. More than one of the rules would prevent the Rams from being the team chosen to do the deed.

Others have pointed this out already, but it's clear and obvious now that the Rams want to... and probably asked to be included in this. This is basically free marketing for the team and (almost more importantly) the brand new stadium. The decision makers have simply made it known with this that the potential financial gain the franchise will receive from this is more valuable to them than any distractions or harm the participation in this could (and probably will) cause to the football side of the team.

I've never seen a team benefit from being on this show on the football field. I don't see that ever changing either. That's why being on this program is usually only reserved for the worst of the worst. It's almost like a penalty to be put on stage for this show. That's why the rules are in place for being the team that may be forced to do it.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
I am afraid it will reveal what really goes on behind the curtain and I really don't want to know.

But I like watching train wrecks.

I do and do not look forward to this viewing. Maybe because of this nasty cold virus going around there won't be anything to film.

No good choices.

baconandbread

Super Secret Starting DT
I worry it'll be a big distraction in what likely I'd a re-tooling year. It is what it is though, so hopefully they just play so well that it doesn't matter to me.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
If the Rams want the Hollywood image then this for them. The FO all need to be fired, we need people who want to be actual winners and not wanting to star in reality tv. Whatever no one said being a Rams fan was going to be easy.

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
I watched the Rams hardknocks last night. Boy that was some funny shit. I forgot about a lot of those guys.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Based on the rules that prevent a team from being required to appear on this show... the Rams could not have been forced to get behind the cameras for this season's Hard Knocks. More than one of the rules would prevent the Rams from being the team chosen to do the deed.

Others have pointed this out already, but it's clear and obvious now that the Rams want to... and probably asked to be included in this. This is basically free marketing for the team and (almost more importantly) the brand new stadium. The decision makers have simply made it known with this that the potential financial gain the franchise will receive from this is more valuable to them than any distractions or harm the participation in this could (and probably will) cause to the football side of the team.

I've never seen a team benefit from being on this show on the football field. I don't see that ever changing either. That's why being on this program is usually only reserved for the worst of the worst. It's almost like a penalty to be put on stage for this show. That's why the rules are in place for being the team that may be forced to do it.

Also, I bet Stan and company don't like the idea of the Chargers being represented in LA on this show. They want it known that it's the Rams house.

I am afraid it will reveal what really goes on behind the curtain and I really don't want to know.

But I like watching train wrecks.

I do and do not look forward to this viewing. Maybe because of this nasty cold virus going around there won't be anything to film.

No good choices.

What? You don't like the locker room scenes?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I would rather pass on this.

Focus on the business of winning football games.

Tano

Legend
I just hope Goff doesn't say anything dumb like

Where is the North Star? Uh west?

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Is this an opportunity for Stan to revise the previous Hard Knocks experience?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Well one advantage to having a playoff contender on Hard Knocks is we might finally see one of these teams win a Super Bowl in the year they were featured. That would be cool eh?

I fucking love Hard Knocks and the Rams being on it. I like the extra attention and stories. I like seeing behind the scenes of our team. The Rams are trying to become the upper tier of worth...this is how you do it, coupled with winning and flashy moves. No issue from me.
Yeah I am of the mind that the Rams should have a Hard Knocks-like show every year that they produce in-house to feature their team in the best light. Put those media types to fucking work too. I mean you're in LA and teams in general don't do that, why not start that trend and be a fucking visionary. Do it first.

But doing it first isn't Demoff sadly. He's a "hey Stan most of the league is trending towards doing their own Hard Knocks, so it's safe for us to look at this now" kinda guy.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I just hope they don’t chock it full of a bunch of social justice warrior bullshit. That’ll make me not want to watch.