RUMOR Rams/Cowgurlz Celebration Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Or take it to the house but they could also get a block in the back flag. I always rather our guys not return it but I don’t mind seeing a return every once in awhile. I don’t want to see Kupp returning though, just fair catch it.
Yup we could watch videos of 100+ yard kick return TD's for the next few hours if we wanted to and not see a duplicate.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Kicking short will always be a part of the strategy and unless it's an obvious situation, we will rarely know if it was intentional or a slight mis hit.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Very nice opening day win! Looking good!

oldnotdead

Legend
I said months ago that this team could potentially go undefeated when I looked at the schedule. After actually seeing the Rams play and beat the Cowboys I feel very good about this team going undefeated. The only things that could derail that are injuries and beating themselves with mistakes. When you look at this schedule there is no team on it that the Rams can't beat. The Cowboys were one of the best on the schedule. The Pats are still an unknown but their defense still looks very good. After watching the Niners get beat by themselves and the lack of development of Jimmy G, I think the Rams can sweep the division. The other unknown is Russell Wilson who as long as he's playing he can manufacture a win out of air. Their overall team however doesn't match up all that well with the Rams.

What I disliked about Staley's defense was too much zone defense in the secondary and too much rotation of key players.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
I can’t wait to see more of Polite in the future. That one play he got in at the end has me very curious and excited about him.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Only slight concern for me was the red zone efficiency which has always been an Achilles heel of McVay's

it wasn't last year. once gurley could see the endzone he was unstoppable. strange how much better he ran when the rams made it to the redzone.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
There was one that was egregious to the left and kinda high to Van Jefferson. Receiver still got both hands on it though so idk if you can call it that inaccurate. ‍♂
Jeff is going kinda like wrong way to jump that high,but he did jump up there and your 100 percent money.

My thing was maybe the best throw I've ever seen by Goff that Jeff caught,that 31 yarder Is un Freaking Real, Goff throws a nice long ball.

Psycho_X

Legend
The absence of Noteboom is kinda ... Noteworthy.

Think I saw his overall was 51.8. He continues to be a liability at guard. I think he was the blown block on Aldon Smith that caused the interception and was generally getting beat a lot in pass blocking. His run blocking looked limp at times as well. Hopefully he improves as the season goes on because we don't have many more options that don't involve putting Allen back at center which is a scarier proposition to me.

fearsomefour

Legend
Agreed and after the way Obo was mostly invisible I'd think they might start working Polite in there more.
OBO and Samson.
Ebukam offers some decent work in run support but just not much there rushing the passer.
OBO looked physically big for what that’s worth (how he looked is worth nothing by the way, haha).
He did a decent setting the edge and can be a rotational guy but don’t see the pass rush there.
As I posted before none of them appeared to show any moves. Just a bull rush. OBO does do this just weird jump step every now and then which was wildly ineffective.
Searching for that OLB pass rush may be a year long process.
Would like see Polite get way more passing down snaps vs the Eagles banged up line.
From one snap to say ten.