Rams Cowboys preseason in Hawaii

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Can one get a loco moco without pasta? Because I have an aversion to any kind of pasta, but it definitely looks delicious.

There's usually no pasta. In Hawaii cuisine everything's with or on rice lol. Of course Zippy's restaurant has spaghetti with chili sauce but that's an outlier.

Loco Mocos are different too, depending on where you get them. Some are meatloaf, others are burger patties or something else. But they always have eggs on top of the meat and rice and some have a gravy (those are my favorite) on it too, and mac salad is the standard side. Most underrated cuisine in the world man, I swear. (y)

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
There's usually no pasta. In Hawaii cuisine everything's with or on rice lol.
Tell that to my buddy from Kauai. Pasta even goes in their potato salad and macaroni salad is a completely appropriate side dish for anything from Ono Ono burgers to Filet Mignon to lobster. Granted even McDs offers two types (or did) of rice as sides but pasta in different forms was a staple with most of the families and mom and pop eateries we came across.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Tell that to my buddy from Kauai. Pasta even goes in their potato salad and macaroni salad is a completely appropriate side dish for anything from Ono Ono burgers to Filet Mignon to lobster. Granted even McDs offers two types (or did) of rice as sides but pasta in different forms was a staple with most of the families and mom and pop eateries we came across.

Yeah I overlook "pasta" in the macaroni salad because it's all about the MAYO weeeeeee!!!! And it's a side.

My colesterol dropped by half in the three years after I left lol.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah I overlook "pasta" in the macaroni salad because it's all about the MAYO weeeeeee!!!! And it's a side.

My colesterol dropped by half in the three years after I left lol.
Yeah... don’t get me wrong. I can’t stand that mayo based Mac salad. It’s fucking gross. But they are all about it over there. Now I have to admit my buddy’s potato salad with broken angel hair pasta is pretty damn excellent.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Lmao @ people who spend the $$ to attend pre-season games.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
One positive for those outside LA TV market, this pretty much guarantees the game will be on national TV.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lmao @ people who spend the $$ to attend pre-season games.

Normally I'd agree but this particular game... I'd kill to watch the Rams in the middle of a vacation even if its preseason. It would be a nice break from all that sun, water, and bikinis... Wait...

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
Can one get a loco moco without pasta? Because I have an aversion to any kind of pasta, but it definitely looks delicious.
Sure you can. Just ask. I always doubled up on the cole slaw or gave away the Mac salad.