Rams Cowboys preseason in Hawaii

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
After the Mexico City debacle last year... I have "0" patience for outside LA games. Preseason or reg season....
C’mon bro, this is the US of A...You must learn trust again and spend Huge!:whistle:

wild ram

Rookie
Name
Erick
I agree. But not in person.
TV is much better for this. You can focus on, say, a lineman. Rewind and watch just that guy multiple times.

Well agree to disagree!!

Agree you can focus on a certain player, but being there gives you a different perspective.
You can always tape the game as well.
I used to love watching Nolan Cromwell play FS. You could watch him & the DB’s rotation.
I’d say if you up higher you can see the whole play develop. It’s like when Jerry Jones & Kronke were up high watching practice above all the fans. It’s a cool view.I think a ND film guy got killed when one of those towers blew down from strong winds.
The coaching staff enjoys the film from training camps.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
For those going to Aloha stadium... Freeze a couple tall bottles of water and bring them with you to the game. That stadium can get steamy.

Also stop by one of the "drive inn" food places and get a "Loco Moco" lunch plate. You'll thank me later loooool. Oh and be hungry.

RocknRam29

Live, Love, Laugh, & Learn
Also stop by one of the "drive inn" food places and get a "Loco Moco" lunch plate. You'll thank me later loooool. Oh and be hungry.

Love the Loco Moco!!! Can't forget the mac salad! Comfort food for me.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Love the Loco Moco!!! Can't forget the mac salad! Comfort food for me.

I miss the food so much man. Spent almost a decade there and some of the best days ever. Love me some islands livin. :D

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
For those going to Aloha stadium... Freeze a couple tall bottles of water and bring them with you to the game. That stadium can get steamy.

Aw man that brings me back. Cheap eats. BIG EATS. Always got the Kilauea Loco Moco from Cafe 100 on the Big Island. Is it breakfast or lunch or just a mystery? I make it at home now but sure miss Hilo.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut

Loco Moco - Cafe 100 Hilo, Hawaii
The "Kilauea Moco" from Cafe 100 in Hilo, Hawaii. Counterclockwise, starting at the 9:00 position: smokie sausages, 2 fried eggs, chili with beans, 2 scoops of rice, spam, macaroni salad and cole slaw.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame

The "Kilauea Moco" from Cafe 100 in Hilo, Hawaii. Counterclockwise, starting at the 9:00 position: smokie sausages, 2 fried eggs, chili with beans, 2 scoops of rice, spam, macaroni salad and cole slaw.
Your clocks are weird.

Hawaii Ram

Rookie

Cafe 100 is the true home of the loco moco. Anything you can imagine they make into a loco moco. Including beef stew, salmon, and the chili pictured above. Plus it’s cheap and you’ll be stuffed for the next day.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Where do you get THAT? The Rams used to own Hawaii. And now they’re the hotter team. Granted you can’t swing a dead cat without hitting some obnoxious cowgirl fan but there are a lot of Ram fans on the islands.

When we play the cowgirls in LA, its only 50/50 Rams fans there, anywhere else will be much worse.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Tickets sold out in less than a day and reports say they were sold for as high as $3,500.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
When we play the cowgirls in LA, its only 50/50 Rams fans there, anywhere else will be much worse.
Yeah.... that’s not true either.

Cowgirl fans are like rats - they’re everywhere. But the real number was about 30% last time and seeing as that is down from the time before, it’s a logical pattern that will continue unless we start tanking again. The Rams have been gone from the Pacific coast for two decades. It will take some time to rebuild their fan base but it is clearly happening.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Yeah.... that’s not true either.

Cowgirl fans are like rats - they’re everywhere. But the real number was about 30% last time and seeing as that is down from the time before, it’s a logical pattern that will continue unless we start tanking again. The Rams have been gone from the Pacific coast for two decades. It will take some time to rebuild their fan base but it is clearly happening.

I do agree on that, the Rams still have to win over the fans in LA. Most of the people there probably were not there 20 years ago.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
I grew up there. I'd usually get the Hawaiian Plate with poki on the side

sN2TwKe.jpg

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This will be the Cowpokes' Super Bowl. :p

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I do agree on that, the Rams still have to win over the fans in LA. Most of the people there probably were not there 20 years ago.
I think there are quite a few who were but that doesn’t mean you can be Spanos and act like just moving to LA will engage a fan base. It takes not only winning but creating a buzz. I think the Rams are doing a good job of both.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Can one get a loco moco without pasta? Because I have an aversion to any kind of pasta, but it definitely looks delicious.