Rams Cowboys preseason in Hawaii

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Why did this never happen in the years I was stationed there Rams??? Very cool for them to get after that market, though. Might need to arrange a vacation with the wife and then be like "Oh, hey look!!! The Rams are playing this weekend no way!!!"

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
Would like to. Popular destination from Japan.
No doubt about it.
1941.Arizona.jpg

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
No doubt about it.
1941.Arizona.jpg
I gave you an ouch rating and I hope that doesn't count against you. I wanted to laugh but that would not be at all appropriate.

Well played.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
So this is the Rams losing a home preseason game for this year?.. Now we're paying for 8 home games....

be nice to have 10 like other teams...

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
After the Mexico City debacle last year... I have "0" patience for outside LA games. Preseason or reg season....

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
I will be on my yearly Vegas trip that weekend... Looks like I will be watching that game at a sports book...

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
I gave you an ouch rating and I hope that doesn't count against you. I wanted to laugh but that would not be at all appropriate.

Well played.
No worries. I like the Japanese. Smart, nice people. Know a couple myself. Besides they are all that stands between us and this-

fearsomefour

Legend
So this is the Rams losing a home preseason game for this year?.. Now we're paying for 8 home games....

be nice to have 10 like other teams...
I went to one preseason game when I had season tickets in Anaheim.
A drive, parking, crowd, money for games that were mostly tedious.
Never got into going to preseason games in person.

wild ram

Rookie
Name
Erick
I went to one preseason game when I had season tickets in Anaheim.
A drive, parking, crowd, money for games that were mostly tedious.
Never got into going to preseason games in person.

The preseason is a great way to see an up and coming player.It gives a good perspective.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
It will be like a cowboys home game, but at least it's preseason.
Where do you get THAT? The Rams used to own Hawaii. And now they’re the hotter team. Granted you can’t swing a dead cat without hitting some obnoxious cowgirl fan but there are a lot of Ram fans on the islands.