Rams Bring in QBs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I say nab a QB off of someone's PS and bring in one of these JAGs for time being. Maybe we can find a solid backup for next year out of the two.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
I wish Vince hadn't ticked fish off so much, he played well for the pack in the preseason

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Of those guys, Skelton has a big arm, and can throw the home run ball deep to Givens and Austin and Quick. Might be the only chance we have to even score a TD for the rest of the year.

But that said, Clemens is our starter until he either completely sucks, or someone else can take his place.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Bring in a vet and sign a guy off of someones PS. Time to start looking for developmental QBs.

fancents86

Starter
This list makes me sad. Just stick with Clemens and pick up Davis again. He outplayed Clemens and knows the system. Was it Leinart or Skelton that gave Jenkins his rookie record for pick 6's in a game? Eith er way they both are a no go.

rafa

Starter
Name
Rafael
And what about Ryan Mallet from Patriots ? He is good !

Slappy967

Starter
I would say to Brady Quinn and Greg McElroy and start getting those two ready for Tennessee. Clemens needs to build his rapport with all these young wideouts and work on hitting them with the home run ball.

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
I would go with Thigpen and Tebow. Yeah, I said it. Tebow. Who knows, man.

GO RAMS!!!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I would go with Thigpen and Tebow. Yeah, I said it. Tebow. Who knows, man.

GO RAMS!!!!
Bo-with-old-and-new-SCs-480x320.jpg

fearsomefour

Legend
According to Mort...David Carr, Matt Leinert, and John Skelton in for visits.

Of the 3 who would you pick?

My vote goes to Carr.
I predicted the Rams would sign Skelton and I am going to say that is the best option of the three names mentioned. Based solely on age and potential upside.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Vinny Testaverde still playing?

What about Marc Bulger (seriously).

Sage Rosenfels?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I would say to Brady Quinn and Greg McElroy and start getting those two ready for Tennessee. Clemens needs to build his rapport with all these young wideouts and work on hitting them with the home run ball.
Clemens can't throw the home run ball. He throws ducks.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
In other news, today, the Rams also had the local peewee champions in to watch practice. Tommy Marvin won the Rams open QB battle when he out-passed every QB on the practice field but his peewee team refused to give up his rights. :heh: :disappoint: