Rams Bring in QBs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
My vote goes to Brett Favre. Yes, I'm serious and yes I know it won't happen simply due to salary cap reasons alone.

Why on earth would Favruh even consider playing for this team????

V3

Hall of Fame
Why on earth would Favruh even consider playing for this team????

He probably wouldn't but his agent came out recently and said he's in great shape and they usually don't say things like that unless their client wants to play.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I have to question Fisher even keeping Kellen around, nobody's health is a given. To keep him around to pat him on the ass and make him feel good about himself and to fill the roster requirements instead of actually getting a guy who helps.

He couldn't even outplay Davis in preseason, and Davis wasn't exactly blowing the world away either.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Tyler Thigpen and Brady Quinn working out tomorrow.

Fisher said Clemens will start on Monday night. Will not trade for a QB. And there's a possibility we might sign two QB's and make a roster move.
I could go for signing both these guys. Release Will Witherspoon and let the young LB's get more time

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
My vote goes to Brett Favre. Yes, I'm serious and yes I know it won't happen simply due to salary cap reasons alone.

Well, that and that Farve would never come back to play for the Rams especially with a losing record.

My vote goes to Clemons. At least he's been in the system. Those other guys are established bums.

V3

Hall of Fame
Well, that and that Farve would never come back to play for the Rams especially with a losing record.

My vote goes to Clemons. At least he's been in the system. Those other guys are established bums.

I doubt he would also but it never hurts to ask but that just gets back to the cap issue which prevents it from even being entertained. Any of the guys being mentioned have ZERO chance of doing anything for this team.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Tyler Thigpen and Brady Quinn working out tomorrow.

Fisher said Clemens will start on Monday night. Will not trade for a QB. And there's a possibility we might sign two QB's and make a roster move.

Fuck... this is just completely fucked.

Jeff if you read these fourms, take a chance on a undrafted kid. We don't need any of these guys.... id rather just run Clemens. ..

Slappy967

Starter
Of those options I would pick Skelton. Same draft class as Sam and kid has a BIG arm which would go nicely with our speedy wideouts. Would rather go McElroy as backup and Warner/Favre as the starter (ah wishful thinking)

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Fuck... this is just completely fucked.

Jeff if you read these fourms, take a chance on a undrafted kid. We don't need any of these guys.... id rather just run Clemens. ..
OK, but we have to sign somebody else if Clemens goes down. You want Hekker playing QB?

And it does suck.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
WTF? Check out the Wikipedia entry for Brady Quinn...

Brayden Tyler "Brady" Quinn (born October 27, 1984) is a American football quarterback who is currently a member of the St. Louis Rams of the National Football League. He was drafted by the Cleveland Browns in the first round of the 2007 NFL Draft. He played college football atNotre Dame. He has also played for the Denver Broncos, Kansas City Chiefs, Seattle Seahawks, and New York Jets.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brady_Quinn

Wow

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
My heart aches, is this really happening? Somebody que a copy of Heaven Can Wait! Warren Beatty available for our QB?