Rams Beat Vikes CELEBRATION THREAD

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Great win by the Rams!! Always seems tough to play in Minny. Rams overcame a lot of adversity, short work week, etc so the fact that they held on and pulled this off makes me so happy! :laugh3: :helmet:

1st PLACE NFC WEST BABY!!!!!!!!!

:party:

:helmet: :helmet: :helmet:

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Nice move RAMS, bringing Brandon Powell into the huddle for the last play kneel down.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Yeah all QBs struggle time to time, fans tend to see it more with their own QB too. With 9 the problem is his aggression on deep reads in particular makes it worse when he's off target on throws. But he brings high upside too. So keep working with him to play within the scheme, keep using that run game to get him settled down when necessary, and keep playing good defense and we're in this shit.

I'm excited man. Vikes this week were a tough out. They are a wildcard type playoff team and were playing balls out and we won in spite of our QB coming out cold on the road in a tough place. Lot of positives here IMO. :clinkingbeer:
It's not about being off target...its about bad decisions. He is making more bad decisions than Goff had, he just has more talent, so it's maddening.

If he drops the hero ball and just throws those passes away this is a comfortable win. You can't get away with that in the playoffs and I fear he will be more amped up to force big plays when nothing is there come playoff time.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Stafford cracked me up in his post game presser about Alaric. "Well he's a massive human being so that's a good start then he learns from Whit every day so I'm not surprised he played well"

Tano

Legend
I predicted this would be an easy win when the schedule came out.

It would have been if Stafford didn't throw 3 interceptions to keep the Viqueens in the game

Vkingsfan

UDFA
Nice win fellas. We decided to make it messy and you guys pulled out the win anyways. Can't believe we got 3 picks and still lost.

Don't look to close at Matt's game today. We've been terrorizing Mathew Stafford for over a decade, we knew exactly what to do and he still hung in there and got it done when it counted. That's what ya gotta do. They dont have to be pretty.

Good luck, hope you knock the Packers out.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Stafford cracked me up in his post game presser about Alaric. "Well he's a massive human being so that's a good start then he learns from Whit every day so I'm not surprised he played well"

I'll give a game ball to Jackson; it's not easy to come in as a raw rookie and go up against a Zimmer coached team. He acquitted himself quite well.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’m not superstitious about much in the NFL, but I am when riding a winning streak going into the playoffs. It just feels like a loss becomes more and more likely at some poin, because no team besides the ‘72 Dolphins has finished perfectly…The Vikings game was one I’d expect us to lose in other years, after three big wins.
This win was ugly and so I am counting it as our “loss” to defeat the bad juju of having to win something like 10consecutive wins for a Lombardi…

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
We looked like the better team the whole game, and yet we didn’t even play close to our potential. Stafford had an ugly game. D balled out. Hoping those injuries aren’t too bad for Ernest Jones and Darrell. I thought that was a great road win. GO RAMS!

Hendy's knee "bend" didn't look good to me. I fear we'll find out he's out at least 3 weeks.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nice win fellas. We decided to make it messy and you guys pulled out the win anyways. Can't believe we got 3 picks and still lost.

Don't look to close at Matt's game today. We've been terrorizing Mathew Stafford for over a decade, we knew exactly what to do and he still hung in there and got it done when it counted. That's what ya gotta do. They dont have to be pretty.

Good luck, hope you knock the Packers out.
Classy post, my man.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Soft mentality shows up in the game thread again ...
luckily the actual team has much more resolve than some of the people on this board.
I just read through it. Man are you right about that! Unimpressive.

Reminded me of the Vent Thread following the Packers' game.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Alaric Jackson's diet may turn out to be one of the most consequential factors in the Rams roster construction, moving forward.

He had leaned up in college, going full Vegan, if I read correctly.

But when he hit the Rams, he realized he needed more weight and that he needed to work meat back in. He's a big, fucking boy. He moved people in the run game. I don't know what his upside is.. but he's an interesting prospect, for sure.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
anyone have a pic of the Vikings OL looking miserable?

MachS

Hall of Fame
Great win all things considered. 2 real practices in the last 14 days definitely showed itself in the passing game. Stafford was so bad today, and even with the turnovers pretty amazing we still won fairly easily. Shows how good this team can be. But man this game cost us a lot of injuries:

Ernest Jones
Brian Allen
Greg Gaines
Darryl Henderson
OBJ

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I just read through it. Man are you right about that! Unimpressive.

Reminded me of the Vent Thread following the Packers' game.
Someone referred to page 25 on that thread being a lot of over-the top complaining.. looked dead-on, to me.