Rams at Vikings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Everyone says Rams are overrated, easy schedule, etc... Time to prove them wrong! Statement game.
I clearly remember the same type of comments about the '99 Rams....It infuriates me that whenever the Rams play another good team, we are picked to lose by most of the "Talking Heads." WHEN the rams win today, a lot of them will be talking Super Bowl Contenders, one of which will be the Rams...

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
Not sure if this has been mentioned but it seems all the talk is about the Rams O vs Vikings D and perhaps overlooking our own D. I can easily see Son of a Bum's D taking over the game (y)

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I can’t help but think having Bridgewater in the wings puts even MORE pressure on Keenum... in a game already loaded with pressure.

If the Rams can rattle Keenum, things could snowball. But that might be harder than it sounds... but it could happen.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Price was such a downer last week...I want to see his next game...I guess Quinn is healthy.

Remmers, Sendejo, and Joseph is probably still a lil dinged up....all bad for them
I didn't know about Joseph. I've been watching the Everson Griffen news (or lack there is.....)

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Also the windows are closed should be a nice relaxing day inside the dome :D

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Biggest game in years . They have taken care of business to date , and now it's time to take the next step .
Cautiously optimistic.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://www.espn.com/nfl/scoreboard

Alden Gonzalez

Rams have their fans here, too

19524c00-cb19-45a3-b218-03804cb9702e.jpg

Jared Goff faces a huge test today. Like he said, Vikings have playmakers at every level: Linval Joseph and Everson Griffen on their D-line, Anthony Barr at LB, Xavier Rhodes and Harrison Smith in the secondary. All in a really loud environment.

168ddf0b-67f3-4e96-b986-97c181beca43.jpg

US Bank Stadium is a real gem. The same architectural firm, HKS, will work on the Rams' and Chargers' new stadium in Inglewood. Should have a lot of similar elements.

8e0026f2-a1e9-4de9-b4e2-9f8d8c415aec.jpg

Rams receivers getting ready to take the field, in preparation for what will be a really difficult test against this secondary.

8158fbba-f6d6-4cd5-9947-6a5210b76051.jpg

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I can’t help but think having Bridgewater in the wings puts even MORE pressure on Keenum... in a game already loaded with pressure.

If the Rams can rattle Keenum, things could snowball. But that might be harder than it sounds... but it could happen.
I'm expecting the Rams Defense to bring out the 2016 Case Keenum....Play pretty good for a while, before throwing a pick 6 or two!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Marshall is so freaking biased it's so refreshing. We need all the GSOT alumni standing tall & rooting for our young interns.
Yep! He's Biased, He's Opinionated, and He's Right!!(y);):D

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Kick 'em in the left knee,

Kick 'em in the right knee.

Kicl 'em in the weee-need a touchdown........

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
"We know that communication is going to be at a premium. We have to be sound with our verbal and physical communication"

"Don't ever let them see us blink"

"Keep striving for that standard of performance"

"Our pursuit of excellence is going to be daily and it's going to apply to everything that we do"

WE NOT ME!
GO RAMS!

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
It infuriates me that whenever the Rams play another good team, we are picked to lose by most of the "Talking Heads."
Breathe deeply.....
or

take a stiff drink...

people are gonna always talk crap
I've been watching the Everson Griffen news (or lack there is.....)

oops...that's the one...I wonder why I said Joseph??? He's the NG, yes???