Rams at Vikings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Keenum is a good quarterback, and he will be playing in this league for 10 more years. Anybody ragging on him needs to let it go.

With that said, he's averaging 5.1 YPA and 7.0 YPC today. He's not doing much, hitting open receivers and threw one up there that Thielen got.
And he is undefeated this season leading the Vikes.

That's a pretty good stat.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Except for the two losses they suffered.
They were early in the season didn't Bradford start those?

Even if Kennum started those two losses he's still 5-2.

He'll probably get a couple Pro Bowl votes. :D

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Can't say i'm surprised at todays result, the Vikes are a better team than many had anticipated. McVay will learn from this and when/if we see them in the play-offs, the results are likely a bit different. Either way, this isn't a Wade Phillips defense, this is a defense in transition which will receive most of the benefits coming in the 2018 free agency period and draft. As for our extremely young offense and McVay, they will gain from the experience and be wiser and better prepared next go-round. As for the rest of today, ... GO Atlanta !

nanotech

Rookie
Yup, especially when you have a guy draped all over your legs.. jesus....
I am sure you have gone through all the previous games and determined how many times he was in the grasp while running and throwing. I have. Not a good look.

nanotech

Rookie
Young team. Rookie coach. It is a process. Vikings have been building for years, as have been the Saints. It will come.