Rams at Vikings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
flashback-friday-110615-pic.jpg

EasyE

Starter
Surely Case Keenum does not scare us?....I mean, is he for real?

I like the matchup

Ram65

Legend
Mcvay is going to be tinkering with personnel groupings early. Find out how the Vikes match and what base defenses they play. Then I'll expect to see us go into some hurry up. Get them into the groupings we feel comfortable attacking and then attack.

Our defense needs to create some turnovers and I believe we'll be able to create some opportunities.

I believe our special teams may be the biggest factor in this game. Some sustained drives with Greg punching it through for 3. And if we stall out having Hekker and the gunners come in and put them in unfavorable positions.

Their linebackers have some great speed so I expect to see some misdirection used on those guys. Get them taking a false step here and there. They will be loading the box a lot, it's something they do and do very well. They'll have 5 or 6 guys on the line of scrimmage with only 7 or 8 in the actual box. Then they'll end up dropping most of those guys with Harrison Smith filling in as a blitzer. Or running Barr as a blitzer. They disguise things really well and play as a fluid unit.

I hope he comes out a little more aggressive this week. Can't start with negative plays creating 3rd and 10. I expect the Vikings to be all over Gurley early. Some play action passes first to loosen up the defense. Get Goff going early then mix in Gurley.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Things I think:

McVay will out coach Zim:mrburnsevil:
Rams have won field position battle in every game they've played. That won't change in Minn.:homercrawl:
Better ST play with Zuilien Hekker and Cooper:help:
rams lead league in turnovers and will force Vikes to turn the ball over:mrburns:
Keenum will make more bad decision than Goff.:shocking:
Rams D will get more sacks than Vikes D:pillowfight:
Donald will penetrate Vikes OL:burp:
Tyrun Walker will bat down a Keenum pass:football:
Rams will put up more points than Vikes:deadhorse:

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Murry is averaging 3.3 yards a carry and a rookie tackle is lining up across AD. We will have all sorts of people in the backfield today. This will lead to the inevitable pick 6 and bring in teddy rumblings.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Marshall Faulk Just predicted that Goff will have another 300+yards passing and 3 TD's with NO INT's!! ( that would make 3 games in a row that he does it!) Then he added " Take that Tom Brady!!" LOL