Rams at Steelers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Let's face facts.

As it stands, we are a mediocre team, with a below average O-Line, and a mediocre QB.

I'm not mad at this - it is what it is. This team aint winning shit this year, and we all know it.

For this offense to tick, Goff is a QB that needs elite talent across the board. He is not the type of QB to make do with a sub-par O-Line. And as is becoming increasingly clear, McVay is seriously struggling to play-call with the weaknesses this offense possesses.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm absolutely amazed just how amazingly STUPID these guys can be. Everett is inches from the sideline and can't manage to get out of bounds. I'd bench his ass in a heartbeat. SMFH...
I’ve always said he has all the gear but no idea ...

OskiEsq

UDFA
I guess the question is this - in this offense, with these WR's, and these RB's - wouldn't most QBs be great with a great O LINE?
Yeah, for sure - but we saw what Goff could do last year and there were throws that not any QB can do (eg I don’t think Rudolph can make the throws that Goff did in the Vikings or Chiefs game last year). Goff is more than an avg QB with a decent/avg/not horrifically line - he’s really good. This line isn’t even decent - it’s the worst in the league.
But with that said, we’re all in on Goff. We’ve given him the money. We’re stuck, so why not get the most out of this investment and give him a line. A decent like would do tremendous thing for our run game too.

edit for typos

HellRam

Starter
Officiating has been horrid since the bogus Redder call on the first play.

McVay appears to have a problem adjusting his offense as well.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What an atrocious offensive performance. McVay better have some adjustments. It's clear that the fuckwad zebras are going to do everything they can to undercut us, but that's still no excuse for the shit performance.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bro we have been dominated.. only scored because they snapped the ball over their head.
That was the past....things can change from here on out. I'm not giving up with a half of football in which ANYTHING can happen!

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Score should be 7-7.

I'd love to see us come out after half time and win this.

COME ON RAMS !!!!!!!!!!!

RamsInfiniti

Rookie
Let's face facts.

As it stands, we are a mediocre team, with a below average O-Line, and a mediocre QB.

I'm not mad at this - it is what it is. This team aint winning shit this year, and we all know it.

For this offense to tick, Goff is a QB that needs elite talent across the board. He is not the type of QB to make do with a sub-par O-Line. And as is becoming increasingly clear, McVay is seriously struggling to play-call with the weaknesses this offense possesses.

Exactly - I thought this game would tell us alot about Goff. And it is.

I watch team, after team, after team - neutralize our pass rush with short passes ....

TXRams86

The Infamous
Terrible half, but still another half of football to play.
One thing is for sure, we need O line help.
That is all.

Ellard80

Legend
We looked a little better on offense those last two drives... Need to try to find a way...