Rams at Steelers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFanInPC

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
we would still be a super bowl contender if we had a top 20 offensive line

RamFanInPC

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The play calling is not helping the Rams at all. What happened to the rollouts and jet sweeps. Have to Goff moving, the pocket is collapsed as soon as he gets his feet set.
I was just thinking the same about roll outs.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That’s tells all right there. Should have went out of bounds. Players aren’t smart enough to make the right play.

OskiEsq

UDFA
Goff is playing like trash, but this OL ... how did we not take care of this in the off season?! Goff is a great qb provided he has protection. He stinks without it. Yet, we overlook getting a strong OL. Makes no sense.

Ellard80

Legend
10-11 possessions punts...

People think we took the foot off the gas against the bengals - that's now what I saw. I just saw a bunch of bad offense. 3 passes that should have been intercepted ect.

Score here....

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
holy crap, this is the vent thread with a full half of football left to play and only down a TD...hilarious!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Sorry. Rams playoff hopes are done.
The knee jerk is strong with this one
source.gif

RedRam

Pro Bowler
I'm absolutely amazed just how amazingly STUPID these guys can be. Everett is inches from the sideline and can't manage to get out of bounds. I'd bench his ass in a heartbeat. SMFH...

RamsInfiniti

Rookie
Goff is playing like trash, but this OL ... how did we not take care of this in the off season?! Goff is a great qb provided he has protection. He stinks without it. Yet, we overlook getting a strong OL. Makes no sense.

I guess the question is this - in this offense, with these WR's, and these RB's - wouldn't most QBs be great with a great O LINE?

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
The play calling is not helping the Rams at all. What happened to the rollouts and jet sweeps. Have to Goff moving, the pocket is collapsed as soon as he gets his feet set.
It hurts me almost physically not to see us using those awesome jet sweeps and moving, rolling pockets that we'd set up off them. I mentioned this a few weeks ago and people said "oh but maybe the defenses had figured it out" - but we've not even tried it this year so how does that work? Make them stop it before giving up on it...