Rams at Steelers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
5 first downs. 94 yards. What a joke for an offensive genius.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Im really confused by Mcvay. This is a close game, goff is under relentless pressure, and yet he keeps going for 20-30yd chunk plays! Scheme up a freaking short game if you don’t want to run! Plying catch up offense in a really close game and failing makes it feel like we are down 30!!!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Gurley has been atrocious in the passing game this year. That last play wasn't on him (obviously), but he misplayed the first passes thrown his way.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Umm...We are on the road in Pittsburgh and are only down a TD? Last time I looked, Gurley had like a 6 yard rushing average. Lets pound the ball with Gurley. Use him or lose him., I don't care. They say he's not broken, well, prove it.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
It's just depressing seeing what a gap there is from last year's offense, especially first half of the season, to this year. This game reminds me of the SB, in that you look at the O and just don't envision them being able to score. Can't run, can't protect, can't convert a 3rd. Just brutal.

RamWoodie

Legend
I said I was cautious about this game...now I know why. All kinds of things going wrong...including the refs.

The Rams need to go in and SUCK IT UP at halftime. Not one rollout of Goff, haven't ran the RBs wide at all, and McVay simply hasn't adjusted the offense

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
So... the falcons worked the Aint's over -- and this is the best we can do the Steelers????

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
The play calling is not helping the Rams at all. What happened to the rollouts and jet sweeps. Have to Goff moving, the pocket is collapsed as soon as he gets his feet set.