Rams at Seahawks 4:30pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Goffs thumb will really be numb if green bay has its typical weather...hope they get hit with a warm front just in time for our appearance!

Great news...

@WerderEdESPN

#Rams starting quarterback John Wolford returned to the stadium from the hospital and HC Sean McVay says he was in the postgame locker room celebrating with teammates.
Great news, he has a good future in the NFL, don’t think it will be with us, Great instincts and can make all the passes when his confidence is up, very entertaining QB. Can get the yards when it all breaks down. Think that early pick last week was nerves. It doesn’t take long to recognise a winner.

oldnotdead

Legend
They showed as long as they don't beat themselves they can beat anyone. The Rams are the last team anyone including the Packers want to play. It also showed how deep this team really is. Scott has 4.43 speed so seeing him back there is no surprise to me. He's flashed all season when he's played. He's one of the reasons I've been saying this is probably the best secondary in the NFL.

Floyd continues to show his numbers aren't just because of AD, he's legit and there is no way I see him not being extended.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Grow up dude....put your money where your mouth is...
You dishonor the great Ram on you AV, he was one tough SOB

Carry on with your constant whining and bitching, it’s apparently what you do and have done going back to even your days on RamsStalk

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
My big concern is AD. We've won playoff games w/out Kupp. We've got depth on the DLine but man...idk. Aaron Donald and this defense IS the Rams identity.

Rodgers, Brady in the fold...tall order. I loved our Green Bay matchup as long as AD is in there doing AD things w/Ramsey doing Ramsey things vs Davanta Adams.

They showed as long as they don't beat themselves they can beat anyone. The Rams are the last team anyone including the Packers want to play. It also showed how deep this team really is. Scott has 4.43 speed so seeing him back there is no surprise to me. He's flashed all season when he's played. He's one of the reasons I've been saying this is probably the best secondary in the NFL.

Floyd continues to show his numbers aren't just because of AD, he's legit and there is no way I see him not being extended.
Great players make other players shine, but your right you should never take away credit, same with Fox.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My big concern is AD. We've won playoff games w/out Kupp. We've got depth on the DLine but man...idk. Aaron Donald and this defense IS the Rams identity.

Rodgers, Brady in the fold...tall order. I loved our Green Bay matchup as long as AD is in there doing AD things w/Ramsey doing Ramsey things vs Davanta Adams.

Don't make me pick, you monster! (Okay, it's AD if I have to pick, but I love Coop too.)

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Don't make me pick, you monster! (Okay, it's AD if I have to pick, but I love Coop too.)
If Akers wasn't here i might lean towards Kupp being the #1 concern. Probably not though. Fingers crossed tight in the next 24 hrs. We won't win a championship without 99.

Has anyone heard a timeline on D.Henderson possibly returning?