Rams at Seahawks 4:30pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
now thats what goff should be doing more of. before that he was 8 of 18 for 140. thats why some of us are so frustrated with him, consistency. but hey he came thru there and I hope he keeps it going
.....and he played better with a broken finger than Wilson.

The defence is very consistent, we have the most disruptive player in the NFL and great backs. It’s the offence that can loose us games, unfortunately when Goff is off he is really off (plain ugly) does he have the mentality to do enough?I think he does. On the other hand when he plays good he is really good. Our O line is shaky to say the least. I would rather see exciting football and loose than boring babysitting of the QB while the defence wins the game, unless it’s the sea hags then I just want to win no matter what if Goff lowers his head early he finds it to hard to come back. A trait the best QBs have. We rarely come back to win.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
Why you gotta do that ... let me have this one delusional hope saver
Don't think they would have let him walk to the locker room under his own power if the hand tests on the knee were bad. A torn acl usually creates pretty obvious instability in the knee. But I expect they will still run an MRI to confirm whether or not there is any ligament damage.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
@jrry32

to quote Winston Churchill

There is no greater feeling than to be shot at and missed

i was actually fearing the worse with Kupp also, maybe they dodged that damn bullet

Churchill actually participated in some for real cavalry action way back in the day, so he was speaking from experience.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Oh my god, thank you, Jesus! @FaulkSF, you called it, man. Kudos.
We're not out yet dude. Contusions can be 1-3 week injuries. Had a knee contusion that set me out three weeks. Rams have some of the best phds. Cross our fingers!