Rams at Saints

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
This team is showing character. Didnt just roll over. Win or loss we should feel good about this team moving forward

Psycho_X

Legend
Worked out before noon than started drinking. Overall, drinking and rams football is bad lol.

Mick

Pro Bowler
Can you imagine if NO gets shut out in the 2nd half? I mean...there are adjustments, and then there are...

Sportsed

Pro Bowler
WE're at the 50...half=way there boys....let's start thinking about what play to call for the 2pt conversion....

Robert

Rookie
No, but they are close. But I do think our offense is better than the saints and you see how that is looking right now. And I think KC defense isn’t as bad as ours. Ours should be decent but it’s just not.
Haha, have you not seen the stats on the Chiefs defense lately? They give up 25 points a game, 427 yards a game, 226 total points allowed. Rams are 19.4 points a game, 331 yards per game and 155 total points allowed. So you just said the Rams offense is better then the Chiefs, stats show the Rams defense is better so why predict a loss like we dont stand a chance?