Rams at Saints

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’m getting bored watching RedZone, WANT THE GAME TO START!!!!!!!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Man, the countdown to game clock is off an hour! Either that, or I am freaking up my job right now...lol

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I don't know why... cause usually I'm a nervous wreck for a game like this.... but I think we're gonna freak them up. Something I had forgot about, last year when we handled them it was without Woods. Now we have all 3 receivers ready to go.
But all you hear about is lattimore didn't play.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
anyone got a link?
Oh, and unless you live in seattle or denver it should be on locally, the red is our game!

09-FOX-L.png

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
giphy.webp
[/QUOTE]

those pants are kinda transparent

RamWoodie

Legend
About a half hour to go. Wondering how McVay and Goff prepared for the crowd noise...

Goff wins against Rodger...How about Brees???

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I expect Payton to pull out all the stops if he need to, including trick plays. Flea flicker, a WR throwing a pass, a fake kick. He will know that the Saints NEED homefield to make a Super Bowl run.
I am looking forward to seeing if Fowler has an immiate impact.....he doesn't need sacks, although that would be great. Moving Brees off his spot and God help him, making him step up in the pocket would be enough.
To it's not about only beating the aint's. I want McVay to take Peyton to the fucking woodshed!
Fuck that asshole

“Turbo set!”

Pro Bowler
Rams fans should temper expectations.

We could win. We could blow out the Saints. We could easily be blown out as well.

I just hope we can stop the run and be able to run the ball. Those will be the keys to the game.