Rams at Saints

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
Who’s ever defense gets a stop or two will be who wins. And our D always starts shitty. Let’s go!!!!

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
For those bitching about defense this isn't gonna be your game get your heart pills ready

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Because just like last week we scored last and got the ball back. It’s first drive let’s see how our offense respond

I understand the logic . I just figured he'd take the ball and keep the crowd quiet for a little bit . No biggie

MachS

Hall of Fame
HUGE RESPONSE!! LETS GO OFFENSE!!

We need our defense to pick it up right now.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
So wonder what is up with Joyner this year? Doesn't seem like he's made a significant play in weeks. He and Peters have been, to me, big disappointments on D. Granted, Peters might be hurt.

Love this O. Perfect answer to Saints' opening drive. Gurley is a legit MVP, even with that guy in KC playing pretty well.

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
still like our chances for our D to adjust and slow them down.
Aints scored because of lack of hustle on our D.. We scored becouse we have better players..:yess: