PREGAME Rams at Packers NFC Divisional round matchup

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Also one crazy thing to think about here.... Look at the fucking QBs we're facing this year in the NFC playoffs:

Russell Wilson (Hall of Famer), Aaron Rodgers (Hall of Famer), then one of Tom Brady (Hall of Famer) or Drew Brees (Hall of Famer).

Then look at us:

QB problems.

And worst I think is that:

If we do get past Green Bay we are facing one of two teams who like us have elite defenses.

So not conceding here or anything but the Rams going all the way in their current form would be a storyline worthy of the greatest in NFL history. Hell even getting to the dance would be except for the fact in America we don't celebrate the filthy losers.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Also one crazy thing to think about here.... Look at the fucking QBs we're facing this year in the NFC playoffs:

Russell Wilson (Hall of Famer), Aaron Rodgers (Hall of Famer), then one of Tom Brady (Hall of Famer) or Drew Brees (Hall of Famer).

Then look at us:

QB problems.

And worst I think is that:

If we do get past Green Bay we are facing one of two teams who like us have elite defenses.

So not conceding here or anything but the Rams going all the way in their current form would be a storyline worthy of the greatest in NFL history. Hell even getting to the dance would be except for the fact in America we don't celebrate the filthy losers.
Russell Wilson = Beat that ass. twice in 2020
Tom Brady = Beat that ass in 2020
Drew Brees = Beat that ass in 2019
Aaron Rodgers = Beat that ass in 2018

The Rams BEAT THAT ASS. No fears, Merlin. We got this

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
Yes but look at the QB's Jared has already bested Russell Wilson (Hall of Famer) Aaron Rodgers (Hall of Famer), Tom Brady (Hall of Famer) Drew Brees (Hall of Famer) oh and Patrick Mahomes (Probably a future Hall of Famer)

Jared hasn't been quite himself of late and with that thumb and the cold it's a TALL order but I hope he digs deep and we get that Goff from 2017/2018. Come on Goff baby I KNOW you have it in you! Let's GO!

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Russell Wilson = Beat that ass. twice in 2020
Tom Brady = Beat that ass in 2020
Drew Brees = Beat that ass in 2019
Aaron Rodgers = Beat that ass in 2018

The Rams BEAT THAT ASS. No fears, Merlin. We got this

Nice ass beater post @Loyal lol

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
I'm happy to see Goff is throwing with gloves. If he is comfortable with using them it could really help him with his grip.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's not gonna shut them up. I'm telling you, they all said goff was horrible against the bucs. He carried the offense the whole game and all they could talk about were the two ints. They're Fucking dumb as a box of rocks.

I'm praying goff pulls a 2018 Vikings game out of his arse. Every single pass he threw in that game to a receiver landed a foot in front of their chest. They didn't have to deviate an inch to catch any pass in that game.

Of course they were always wide open as well so.....

Still, i miss that Goff.

Nah two of his TD passes - long one to Cooks and the insane corner endzone throw to Kupp weren't that open. Cooks had a step but I wouldn't say he was wide open.

The pass to Kupp had no business being completed - that was the best QB game I've ever seen in my life

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I still do not believe Goff's thumb is healed. He's probably gonna need 4-6 weeks to completely recover. But this does take the pressure off him, to some extent. All he has to do is play mistake-free football, ride Aikers and the run game, complete some short 3rd down passes to Woods, Kupp, and the TE's, and let the defense do it's thing. Bingo... Rams win, and are the Cinderella story in the NFC this year. All the pressure is on Green Bay, and the Rams have nothing to lose. It's gonna be a great story.

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
Starting with Troy...shut up, Troy.

We'll get him and Buck when the Rams beat New Orleans

Aikman grew up a Rams fan and whilst he was in awe of Donald, and has been for a while, it was tiresome hearing him go on about Goff.
He mentioned Goff's "confidence" issue likes he knows all the details.

Saying that, I have enjoyed listening to him and Buck the most all season.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
So anyway. I think a switch has flipped with this team.

Indeed the switch has flipped.
And it switched when Goff got hurt during the Seahawk loss.
IMO The reason for the switch is that our D, being in the position of having a QB
starting that had never played in a regular season game.
I think they took on the challenge to win whether the offense scored or not,
and it has raised their level of intensity through the roof.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Aikman grew up a Rams fan and whilst he was in awe of Donald, and has been for a while, it was tiresome hearing him go on about Goff.
He mentioned Goff's "confidence" issue likes he knows all the details.

Saying that, I have enjoyed listening to him and Buck the most all season.
knew that about Troy

still pisses me off...probably even more

Troy sneered about the McVay-Goff headset connection back in’17 and has nailed that narrative to the ground, time after time.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
LOL... “the Rams‘s QB choice comes down to”;

1. The guy taken away in an ambulance last week
2. The guy with one hand
3. The guy just signed a couple of weeks ago

That tells me...

WE ARE WINNING THIS F@#KER!

:horns:
Floyd about to abuse Veldheer and make all this moot anyway ;) :beer2:

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Green Bay just won the turnover battle. Facing an upward battle now.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame

Thanks for the update bro!
Let's just hope Goff can tough it out and play smart.

Tampa Bay keeps coming up in my mind this week.

1. They are the only team to shut down Rogers this year.

2. I remember once a long time ago There was the Greatest offense
many had ever seen.
Nobody could ever slow down this machine.
Until they met up with a Tampa defense in the playoffs who held
the Greatest Show on Turf to 11 points.
Sure Tampa lost, but that's not the point.
The point is

We have the Defense to shut down this Green Bay Machine.

Last edited: