PREGAME Rams at Packers NFC Divisional round matchup

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

nighttrain

Legend
Even before the thumb injury, i was so very tired of 3 yard completions to Woods and Kupp, the yards after catch was awesome, but why couldn't it be 10 yards downfield
train

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Goff doesn't need to carry this team. All he needs to do is make the occasional throw while we play field position and take advantage of redzone trips.

Wolford really screwed himself man. Team needed him and he won't get another shot like this.

Say what you will about Jared but the boy doesn't miss games. So I hope he settles in and finds the confidence, vision, and reads he demonstrated vs Tampa and leads this team to a huge W.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
And Rams finished 30th on that ranking. No surprise there. Which teams STs is less sloppy will be a very important factor in this game and its two of the worst in the NFL. I hate that became a weakness this year so suddenly.

At least we have a field goal kicker. But he can't help on preventing kick returns, such as the one opening the second half in the Seattle game which nearly let them back in the game.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
Goff doesn't need to carry this team. All he needs to do is make the occasional throw while we play field position and take advantage of redzone trips.

Wolford really screwed himself man. Team needed him and he won't get another shot like this.

Say what you will about Jared but the boy doesn't miss games. So I hope he settles in and finds the confidence, vision, and reads he demonstrated vs Tampa and leads this team to a huge W.

Simple but true: it's not just about Goff. The other 10 guys matter. Akers and the running game matter a lot. The oline matters a lot. The receivers getting open and catching the ball matters a lot. The play calling matters.

Everyone needs to step up.

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Especially if the weather isnt great, whoever runs the ball better will win the game I think.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The stage is set!

tenor.gif

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Just as important as the sacks are the QB hits.
The Bucs shut down the packers allowing only 10pts
They had 5 sacks but they also had 13 QB hits.
Rams have to hit Rodgers every chance they get. Even if they get a unsportsmanlike penalty
(no more than one. lol) as long as they are making Rogers feel pain
We don't need to give them easy first downs. Legal hits only.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
It’s never been about Jared’s abilities it’s been his mental game and confidence. I think he’ll be 100% locked in come game time. I’m excited asf!

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
The Packers are 13 and 3 but had one of the easier schedules this year and managed to beat only one playoff team that had a winning record, the Titans. Really their only quality win this year.
If not for the Bears they would have only one victory over playoff teams this year.