PREGAME Rams at Packers NFC Divisional round matchup

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I thought Veldheer was out due to COVID
He is. I've heard that from multiple sources. Whoever is lines over the LT is going to have an easier path toward Rodgers and so they'll have to make a choice: double AD or double the RDE. It's gonna be good.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
1-Day To GO!

I love the underdog vibe we have going...

We are beat up... a sputtering car with smoke coming out the back...

QB drama... star player (Donald) knocked out of last game...

Talking heads don’t really think we have any chance against the mighty Rodgers... they simply give us kudos for being here...

Rams fans see an up and down team that can beat or lose to anyone... which has created a unique blend of doubt and optimism even among the most loyal...

But think about this... If we can beat the Packers, yes not easy... But if we do... then why not think REAL BIG?

Seriously... THAT’S how cool THIS PARTICULAR GAME IS... Win this game... then get ready folks!

The opportunity is right here!

1 game flips the script.

Let’s go take out the number 1 seed!

GO RAMS!

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
1-Day To GO!

I love the underdog vibe we have going...

We are beat up... a sputtering car with smoke coming out the back...

QB drama... star player (Donald) knocked out of last game...

Talking heads don’t really think we have any chance against the mighty Rodgers... they simply give us kudos for being here...

Rams fans see an up and down team that can beat or lose to anyone... which has created a unique blend of doubt and optimism even among the most loyal...

But think about this... If we can beat the Packers, yes not easy... But if we do... then why not think REAL BIG?

Seriously... THAT’S how cool THIS PARTICULAR GAME IS... Win this game... then get ready folks!

The opportunity is right here!

1 game flips the script.

Let’s go take out the number 1 seed!

GO RAMS!

we go in as big underdogs but the opportunity is there for sure , if we play at our best we will be highly competitive!

Go you RAMS !

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Look for the Packers to go after our linebackers with short throws to the running backs and tight ends. Aaron Rogers is not stupid. He knows Ramsey will be covering Adams thus taking away his deep threat. Hopefully Staley will be able to defend this. Go Rams!

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
All this Goff can’t grip and throw the ball BS is insane. The guy came in cold and looked like a guy with a 4 finger throw to start the game. As the game progressed he made the need throws, some help from Kupp on the 44yd catch.

I‘d take Goff over all but maybe 4-5 other QBs. He knows this offense and has shown he’s a gamer. His responsibility is NO TurnOvers! This is currently a defensive team. Yes he’s been a TO machine this year, that’s has to be his focus.

In Super Bowl 50, Peyton Manning won because he had the #1 defense beat the pulp out of Cam Newton. He threw for 141yds, an INT, and fumbled. Bet many of you didn’t remember those stats.

Goff is no Manning at 26, but he’s a better Manning at 26 than Manning at 39.

All JMHO

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Has anyone seen a single person in the media picking us to win? I cannot find one.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Has anyone seen a single person in the media picking us to win? I cannot find one.
On First Take...LaVar Arrignton, Brandon Marshall, Kevin Wilde and former Packer Greg Jennings all picked the Rams. Nick Wright lost his shyte because he was the only one picking the Pack...lol

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Our guy Peter Schrager is the only one to take us this week on GMFB. Haven't looked elswhere but I'd wager GB gets at least 90% of the media picks. Hope Terry promises to give away his 2nd best horse now.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cant say I've heard a prediction of a win, but just about everyone I've heard (on radio mind you) likes the Rams with the points. In fact, most of what I've heard is the question, "Which of the two underdogs, Cleveland +9.5 or Rams +6.5, has a better chance of winning?"
And hands down, the Rams are the pick

RamWoodie

Legend
Amen, brother. It would bring so much joy if Goff went out there and lit it up (outplaying Rodgers in the process). Seeing the haters in the media shut up for a few days would be the cherry on top of a great win.
People forget the last 3 years where Goff was dropping amazing dimes on receivers.

I won't deny his play this year has been puzzling to me...and I don't know what triggered it.

I know this...HE NEEDS TO FIND IT SATURDAY!!!

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Seems like it predicts better weather each time I check
EF2DE5B4-6919-4040-8958-19F6F5323DB5.jpeg

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Look for the Packers to go after our linebackers with short throws to the running backs and tight ends. Aaron Rogers is not stupid. He knows Ramsey will be covering Adams thus taking away his deep threat. Hopefully Staley will be able to defend this. Go Rams!
Rogers is also very good at making things happen when plays break down. Much like Wilson does.

Rodgers, may not be the fastest guy, but he is shifty.