PREGAME Rams at Packers NFC Divisional round matchup

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
2715A7F1-AABE-4F43-A91B-060980741832.png

jap

Legend
With The Wolfman getting his neck & noggin ringed, & Jared playing injured, Aaron coming off a scary moment, & Cooper & Edwards returning from dings, every Horn is stepping up to play some serious team ball like they have never done this season. We will have some cardiac moments, but I want to believe this team will impose their will against the NFL's #1 offense and presumed MVP.

Last edited:

jacktheripper85

Starter
I think this game comes down to our defense and running game. My biggest concern on defense obviously is Aaron Donald. Hopefully whatever they shoot him up with before the game works. I don’t expect him to be his normally dominating self with this injury (hopefully I’m wrong) but at the very least he needs to command the double teams. I think if he’s limited and the Pack can get away with blocking him with only 1 lineman we are in for a long day. I expect the Pack to single him up early and gauge how he’s moving to determine their blocking schemes. Hopefully Aaron demonstrates right out of the gate that that would be a bad move.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I think this game comes down to our defense and running game. My biggest concern on defense obviously is Aaron Donald. Hopefully whatever they shoot him up with before the game works. I don’t expect him to be his normally dominating self with this injury (hopefully I’m wrong) but at the very least he needs to command the double teams. I think if he’s limited and the Pack can get away with blocking him with only 1 lineman we are in for a long day. I expect the Pack to single him up early and gauge how he’s moving to determine their blocking schemes. Hopefully Aaron demonstrates right out of the gate that that would be a bad move.

Imagine being Lafluer. A coach really familiar with the destruction that Donald can create. And then going into a game with a game plan to say "Let's see if Donald can beat us"

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
Ron Torbert will be the referee for this game. I looked through his games called and rams are 5-0 under McVay in games were he refs. Could be a good sign.

His crew did our last game in GB. Let’s hope history repeats itself with the final result!

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
The Rams LB Corp is what scares me most about this game. That and our offense. Yikes... That's not good, haha.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ron Torbert will be the referee for this game. I looked through his games called and rams are 5-0 under McVay in games were he refs. Could be a good sign.

His crew did our last game in GB. Let’s hope history repeats itself with the final result!

I have no issue with Torbert. Just keep Vinobitch away.