PREGAME Rams at Packers NFC Divisional round matchup

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Question: I live in AZ and want to place $100/maybe more that Rams cover the 6.5 (and win). Am I able to use like FanDuel shot out to the Pat McAfee Show, my Uncle's address in CA to register. Or is there a more simplied route? Thanks! I've never done this but my gut says do it.
tenor.gif

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I feel like we are looking at the same story we have since the beginning of the season.

We control our destiny. If we don’t turn the ball over - we really should win the game. The games we have lost are games that we blew -whether it’s special teams or turnovers.

if we play our best football - then even if the Packers also play their best football - we should win. We are more talented - plain and simple.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Question: I live in AZ and want to place $100/maybe more that Rams cover the 6.5 (and win). Am I able to use like FanDuel shot out to the Pat McAfee Show, my Uncle's address in CA to register. Or is there a more simplied route? Thanks! I've never done this but my gut says do it.View attachment 42939
I'm not a gambler but most ppl I know that do use mybookie

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I do know that a majority of talking heads and cheesehead fans are patronizing as fuck and I want their sorry ass predictions ground into the frozen turf of Lambeau, along with the Rodger-ettes.

3Os1QYk.jpg

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What is the wind looking like?

I heard from someone to expect breezy conditions?
That’ll be the air compressing out of Aaron Rogers lungs as the boys sack him 5-6 times Saturday after.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
This is my last post before the game at Green Bay starts tomorrow.

I wish us all the best in this epic showdown in Green Bay Wisconsin against the #1 seeded storied franchise and their first ballot "hall of fame" quarterback. The Packers are legit and they earned the bye week for a reason.

For myself I, believe McVay will probably never a have a defense again under his belt ranked BOTH #1 in points allowed and #1 in yards allowed.

The pressure in on Sean and Jared to make sure they don't crap away a once in a career SB caliber winning defense.

Unless the defense has a meltdown or the offense has a myriad of untimely fumbles by RB's, WR's, TE's and special teams blunders, there is no excuse for McVay and Goff not lead this team to score enough points to win this game on the backs of an epic defense.

(regardless of a broken thumb or the cold weather conditions tomorrow) all of the players on this team that don't play defense need to make sure they step up and don't crap on the #1 ranked NFL defense in both points/yards allowed.

4ec56aa8-905c-4a9c-8e73-71e09ecc10a7-AP_Rams_Cardinals_Football.jpg