GAME DAY Rams at Packers - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
Are we 2nd or 3rd worst team in NFL now? I might be missing a yeam

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Wow....we are just falling apart against a horrible team!
Can't see a .500 record this uear, so hopefully a good 1st round selection.

Kevin Demoff can talk ALL The crap of playing GReen Bay in November.Could there have been an easier situation? If they played at SOFI it would be even more embarrassing with all those Packers Fans in The House.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I’m actually rooting for a blow out at this point. Everyone seems to have mailed it in. McVay included.
Tank time at this point. The Rams have too many needs. Start with a top QB to groom for the future, add a new defensive backfield. Another edge and DT

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
After the Seattle game, I had so much hopieum...
That stuff has left the building, the field and all of LA by now.....

TXRams86

The Infamous
Pathetic showing from the rams today. People deserve to be fired end of season.
I really think we just need to complete the blow up of this team. Stan needs to come in and say everyone needs to go with the exception of McVay and Snead. And that McVay must give up play calling. We need someone who's going to bring in and build a new offensive philosophy. Same for the defense.

Edit: When I say everyone, I mean coaching staff. We keep our core players and plan for a future without Stafford, AD and Kupp.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
Im at the point i was with Fisher.....

I know McVay will keep his job, but I would be giddy if the Rams fired every coach.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Do we have any talent in the secondary, any at all
Witherspoon a 4th 2 6th and a 7th round pick are our starters. Depth is a washed up JJ3 two 6th and an UDFA. No there's no draft capital spent there.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The dink and dunk will pad Rypien's stats.

I feel selfish, the past two years are reminding me of the 90's and end of GOT.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was thinking DK has been solid but any mistake or just getting beat which happens will be overly scrutinized.
Yeah he's been solid today but you're right he'll never be accepted around here because of the bad, which can be extremely bad we all know.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, he took a bad angle. Coulda picked it. Another one of those late day 3 picks or undrafted. What can you expect with a defense full of those guys?
But that's not the problem. Teams win games across the NFL with poor QB's all the time. Those teams have coaching staffs that can adjust.
Not sure if they are as bad as this kid.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
The way I see it, the Rams are realistically out of playoff contention. I know no one is mathematically out after 9 games. But when you're a bad team you ain't making a run at it.

Witherspoon is one of the few with vet experience. But I doubt he's part of any longer term plans. Why not let the young guys audition for a bigger role in the defense? Sit Witherspoon and Kendrick and see what the backups can do. Whats the worst that can happen? Lose more games that you're gonna lose anyway?