GAME DAY Rams at Packers - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Hey, at least Brandon Powell just got a game winning TD for the Vikings

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
It was sarcasm LOL I dont think Kendricks has seen the field much at all today. It just seems for the first 8 games, everything wrong with the D was his fault. But today, Jordan Love looked like Aaron Rodgers, so can't wait to hear the excuses.
He started, think he played the whole game

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Kendrick barely played today.

Durant and Witherspoon were the primary CBs; and when the Rams played Nickel and Dime, Lake and John Johnson entered the game. When Durant was hurt, it was mostly Shelley who replaced him. Kendrick was on the field for a handful of plays.

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
Dobbs won a come back game for the Vikings today. Why didn't the Rams go after him?

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Are you sure - I could have sworn he was not in the starting lineup

Will have to look at the snap count to see if he played much at all.
Thats what was on the screen of my TV when they introduced the starting lineups

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Secondary Starters

IMG_3047.jpg

InfiniteRam

Rookie
Kendrick? Nope, he was barely out there today. Durant and Witherspoon. Then Witherspoon and Shelley when Durant went down.

So yea. Keep beating down DK, because he wasn't part of making Love look like Rodgers today.

oldnotdead

Legend
The Rams paid the price for ignoring the QB2 problem. Rypien proved he's a scrub. His passes were inaccurate most of the time. He had Kupp open for a TD but missed him by YARDS. The guy can't play in this system and he got no help from dropped passes, or McVay who refused to tweak the offense for him. Also he kept playing the smurf early in the game and kept going back to him all game long even when it was obvious he goes down on first contact.

McVay kept trying to run on the perimeter which is stupid. After it kept getting stuff he was still trying. He should have spread them out in 11 personnel and run straight at them with Freeman. It didn't help to have both Jackson and Avila missing blocks. The entire team was out of sync which is a coaching issue.

Special Teams are a mess. Blackburn sucks as a ST coach. Fire his ass now and hire someone to coach them up during the bye. Cut Rypien and get the best remaining FA QB2 to replace him. Hell even Colt McCoy could have beaten GB today.

I'm sorry but this game was a perfect example of a HC mailing in his job. Same worn out game plan no accounting for a pathetic QB replacement. McVay lost this game as much as Rypien. Sean's luster is fading fast.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Is the bear hug a legal pass blocking technique? I’ve seen it more on this game than I have in several years combined.
Then they call holding on a Packer who has his hands inside with good form.Hold the outside of your pads(shoulder ,arms vs. your chest) makes no sense.
Then a special teams the returner just got passed the defense (Ram player) & he is going to dive & trying to make a tackle has a Packer player on his back hitting him to the ground diving on top of the defender.Right by The Rams sideline in front(behind) the play.Don’t The Ref’s even know what clipping is ?

Makes me not even enjoy watching football anymore.It’s gotten that bad.Instead of better,the games have gotten worse.There’s replays that you can challenge that might change the game,but NOW The Tefs RUIN more games than NOT!!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Kendrick? Nope, he was barely out there today. Durant and Witherspoon. Then Witherspoon and Shelley when Durant went down.

So yea. Keep beating down DK, because he wasn't part of making Love look like Rodgers today.

That’s a little overboard if you ask me. I know nobody is,but

THE RAMS DEFENSE played well,if you count Packer mistakes with turnovers.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
The Rams paid the price for ignoring the QB2 problem. Rypien proved he's a scrub. His passes were inaccurate most of the time. He had Kupp open for a TD but missed him by YARDS. The guy can't play in this system and he got no help from dropped passes, or McVay who refused to tweak the offense for him. Also he kept playing the smurf early in the game and kept going back to him all game long even when it was obvious he goes down on first contact.

McVay kept trying to run on the perimeter which is stupid. After it kept getting stuff he was still trying. He should have spread them out in 11 personnel and run straight at them with Freeman. It didn't help to have both Jackson and Avila missing blocks. The entire team was out of sync which is a coaching issue.

Special Teams are a mess. Blackburn sucks as a ST coach. Fire his ass now and hire someone to coach them up during the bye. Cut Rypien and get the best remaining FA QB2 to replace him. Hell even Colt McCoy could have beaten GB today.

I'm sorry but this game was a perfect example of a HC mailing in his job. Same worn out game plan no accounting for a pathetic QB replacement. McVay lost this game as much as Rypien. Sean's luster is fading fast.

You know Oldbutnotdead I actually agree with you.

Dobbs in Minnesota cost me bank.Didn’t know who there backup was,but no way a QB brings them down field to win it with a minute left.Don’t know what they gave up to get him,but Kevin O’Connell is The Better HC & really shows his LOVE to his players & team.

Burns has lost The Rams the season.He is a JOKE & no CLASS.
His interview 2 weeks ago made me HATE him.Have no respect for him & think he has been HORRIBLE!!!! Joe D’ did The Rams well.

You can’t get 2 to 3 wins back & The Rams won’t win 7 games.There losing streak to the 9ers is going continue for awhile.SOFI won’t get RID of the 9er Infestation that will grow like roaches this season (off season).

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Oldbutnotdead- you know Oldschool couldn’t or wouldn’t answer the question about Mcvay’s Scripted first 15 plays.

Yesterday was a perfect example of something NO-ONE talks about!! NEVER the MEDIA there no smart enough.Then all these YouTube podcast BS’ers!!!

Mcvay running Ben Sko on a Jetsweep was scripted.The announcers don’t know that.Almost all Ram Dan don’t know that,but Sean Mcvay scripts his plays to a FAULT!!

3rd & inches. Then yes he had the look he wanted on that play.
Why not run out of that same formation as the JetSweep ? If you like to make all the plays look similar,but catch them off guard or up a positive play to your advantage?

I’ll go back to bed now,but my goodness was that another play call that want me to turn off the game.Never needed up watching the 2nd half of the Steelers game after coming out with a ZERO backfield.I know you TALK CRAP about KYREN WILLIAMS,but count all his TD’s this season & 1st.downs !!!

Don’t think for a 2nd(second) The Rams wouldn’t be 5-4 with him!!
To me that’s a given after those 2 losses.