GAME DAY Rams at Packers - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I'm now wishing we didn't beat Seattle in that first game. We wouldn't be disappointed so much because we woulda never thought about making the playoffs.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
Wow....we are just falling apart against a horrible team!
Can't see a .500 record this uear, so hopefully a good 1st round selection.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
After losing to one of the weakest teams in the NFL, I don't see us winning another game if Stafford is down for any length of time
The FIX is in!! The Rams won’t win 7 games.Vegas is loving this.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Talk about no ball skills. Yeast had all day to pick it.
Yeah, he took a bad angle. Coulda picked it. Another one of those late day 3 picks or undrafted. What can you expect with a defense full of those guys?

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’m actually rooting for a blow out at this point. Everyone seems to have mailed it in. McVay included.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Is the bear hug a legal pass blocking technique? I’ve seen it more on this game than I have in several years combined.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
SAD!! Spoken from a true Rams Fan! Affording another Rams loss.
Did you even read what I wrote? Not sure where you get I'm affording anything. Go back to sleep.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Is the bear hug a legal pass blocking technique? I’ve seen it more on this game than I have in several years combined.
Once again they're the best in the game at getting away with offensive holding. It's truly remarkable.

TXRams86

The Infamous
I expect Jordan Love to send the Rams a big Thank You gift for this game. We may have single handedly saved his stupid ass from being benched the rest of the year. He's been ass and, on cue, we make another scrub look like a legit starter.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Pathetic showing from the rams today. People deserve to be fired end of season.