Rams at Lions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mst1981

Rookie
Oh well, at least we held them to three...We've shown we can move on this defence, so let's do it one more time and make sure we get OT at least.

Psycho_X

Legend
Well, the way this game has been we'd rather have the game in the hands of the offense. Let's see if they can take a leap from a 7-9 team to a team with playoff hopes.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
I don't think you go back and second guess the going for it at the end of the half. Call sucked, but I like the guts there. I mean, it is on the road, and we would have been tied now, but that was playing to win.

Does Case have any magic left?

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Keenum had a great day, but he's not a clutch guy when you need it. Went 3 and out last week and 3 and out today. Both times late and when it was desperately needed. All in all though, you can't pin this game on him. He led them to 4 TD's and it wasn't enough. 3-3 is typical Fisher record. Nothing's changed in 5 seasons. Not optimistic we can go 4-3 next week. Very depressing after that 3 game win streak gave us some enthusiasm. Haven't had that in a while.