Rams at Lions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Sigh.

So close and yet so far...

Can't put this one on Case. If the defense had done anything, anything in the 2nd half, we had this. If the offense is putting up 28 points a game that's on the D.

Unfortunately, with injuries and the massive trade we're thin on a few key spots on D now. Giants and Beckham are going to be tough. If Seattle wins today, we'll be hoping for a wild card if anything, competing with GB/Dallas/Eagles. In other words another losing season.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I DONT freaking CARE HOW GREAT HE PLAYED THE FIRST 3 QUARTERS HOW MANY GAMES IS THIS GUY GOING TO THROW AWAY?!?!?!?

freak CASE IM DONE WITH HIM
Yeah it was is fault the defense had two bonehead plays on the drive to tie and then could not stop them from driving for the winning tD

jjab360

Legend
I don't understand, why can't anything ever go fucking right with this team??? And not just a little right, or a bright spot here and there, just enough to give us hope until the next smack in the fucking face.

FML

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This week has been too much..I am not going to watch sports for a while..

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
This loss is on Fisher and the "defense". The offense played great.
That BS at the end of the half is classic Fisher fuck up all the way to 6 and 10.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
LVP - Alec Ogletree. Missed tackles and gave up plays. He's stunk the last two games.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
If you guys really want to dump this one on Keenum, go ahead...I just can't believe this isn't on the defense...

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
Why did we have Gurley on the sideline on first and ten with five minutes left? We could've run our way to a win, like the Lions did when they got the ball back. Not smart.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I DONT freaking CARE HOW GREAT HE PLAYED THE FIRST 3 QUARTERS HOW MANY GAMES IS THIS GUY GOING TO THROW AWAY?!?!?!?

freak CASE IM DONE WITH HIM
you need to be done with the defense. You guys are ridiculous. Dude played lights out for 3.75 quarters and your mad at him for losing a SHOOTOUT. the rams can not put up 28 points and lose.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Bottom line-we need a new coach-period. Guys a career .500 coach and that's not going to change. Team never plays a complete game on both sides of the ball that's why we will always be a .500 team with Fisher.
Yeah Fisher keeps hurting all these players so they can't play on Sunday and if he didn't piss off the refs maybe they wouldn't be against us so much.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Why did we have Gurley on the sideline on first and ten with five minutes left? We could've run our way to a win, like the Lions did when they got the ball back. Not smart.
Totally agree with this, it should have been Gurley time

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Golden Taint, that classless a-hole. He always kills us and showboats. Oh well.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
i dont see how you could bet against it. if there is one thing fisher knows, it's 7-9
The way the team is playing, I'd lean heavily towards taking the under. I don't see another game on the schedule as a lock for another win.

jjab360

Legend
Yeah it was is fault the defense had two bonehead plays on the drive to tie and then could not stop them from driving for the winning tD
I. don't. care.

He isn't the guy. We should be moving on. We're clearly not going to, though.

This team is just so unbelievably god damn frustrating.

I give kudos to our offensive staff for making a little something out of nothing, for god's sake let's please just give them a chance with one of the more promising recent QB prospects.

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
terrible throw by Keenum at the end, but he balled out all game. WRs, RB, TEs all came up with big plays. O line was great in pass protection and had their best effort in the run game (Brown has to stay in at RG). This one is on the D. I don't think they made a single critical play on a key down all game. Tackling was attrocious just looked too easy.