Rams at Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If you now youre going for it on 4th why not run on 1st down. Just dumb shit

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Quick hands was too lazy instead of attacking the ball he waited

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
in a 3 point game not sure we should be going for it from the 45 yard line. I mean it was a great throw but giving AZ the ball at mid-field is dangerous.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Speechless on those last two calls. We can't run the ball obviously. Was that too far for Zeurlein? Just don't get that last few plays...

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Offensive playcalling is painful at times.

I don't want to double-guess everything that doesn't work and then keep quiet when we do something that works. But I will say I wish when they run the football they don't make it so damn obvious. Run from some spread formations for a change...

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We are still in it they cannot score a touchdown we need to hold them to fg or punt

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
LMAO!!!!! Absolutely ridiculous. The only time we DON'T run Gurley up the middle is when we only have to gain 1 yard. And then, on 4th and 5. we attempt a deep ball with Case Keenum as the QB (not that his throw was bad on this occasion). Whoever is drawing up these games plans needs to be fired.

Quick has to make that catch. But credit it where it is due - that was also a very good defensive play.