Rams at Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
This might be the key drive for us in the 2nd half. 3 and out or a TO and a tired defense is back out there. A good drive and score and it's anyone's game.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
Todd Gurley needs to stop reading about how great he is and start learning how to play like David Johnson. Just sayin.

Are you serious? Do you see how they use Johnson? They get him in space, and he's not facing 9 man fronts. Gurley' inability to get going at this point is on the offensive line. There is literally nowhere for him to run.

RamWoodie

Legend
NOW WATCH THIS...after the kickoff the Rams are gonna run Gurley inside again like IDIOTS!!! I'd be surprised if they don't.

This is really the perfect time for a screen pass...BUT...when is the last time you saw the Rams do that???

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That FG was a win..1s and Goal, and thats all they got

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just can't make the big play and when they do #73 does his stuff .

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
This is a typical Jeff Fisher game. Keeping it close for the sake of keeping it close. Should have went for the throat after Trumaines first half pick. Instead we were tied at the half and now down 3. SMH

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Well he's certainly not facing 9 man boxes on a consistent basis. To act like the two offensive situations the players are in is similar is laughable at best...

Look man I love Gurley, he just seems to not be playing smart, maybe it's our play calling or something, it's not like he's always facing 9 man fronts though.

I just see David Johnson turning nothing into a 5-10 yard gain. He's cutting it outside and making great moves. I love Gurley but he's just not playing great this year. I'm sure part of it is our offense but our passing game has been pretty good today.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I don't care what you say. Keenum is ballin' out a little today.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I do have to say Gurley isn't breaking through the line like he was last year. I know there's no space but great players make their own plays.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
FG range if we don't go backwards from here.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Are you being serious right now?

Yes I am. I knew I was gonna take some heat for saying that about Gurley but I'm just telling it how I see it today. Johnson is a good RB, and playing like the better one today.