Rams at Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't get it. Some of you are like 'stop running up the middle' and when they pass on 3rd and short you're like ' run the ball!'

unbelievable

You run it because you already knew you was going for it on 4th down if you pass on that play do a play action pass but instead you pass and lose 4 yards

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Watching our offense make me tired all over.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
We have to get some sort of running game going this year or it's another losing season.

We have some talent, but you can't expect a defensive score or a game saving tackle to bring you a win every game.

RamWoodie

Legend
I certainly haven't given up on the Rams...but my faith in the play calling just isn't there folks...and I don't blame me!

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I don't get it. Some of you are like 'stop running up the middle' and when they pass on 3rd and short you're like ' run the ball!'

unbelievable

Running it up the middle on 2nd and 10 when your averaging 2 yards a carry, is a little different then running the ball on third and 1.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I will need some aspirin after this