Rams at Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
If we lose this game, we deserve it. Dumb penalties, defensive breakdowns, no ability to establish the run...

Amazingly, we're still in it, but making it really difficult...

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
It's called being gassed because the Rams offense collectively puts their heads up their collective ass when they take the field.

That does happen a lot, but on this particular drive the offence was just on for a very decent amount of time (and sadly, messed up big time after what appeared to be success getting inside the 10).

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
I think it's pretty huge to hold them to a FG here. Hopefully the offense can stay on the field for awhile and let the D get a breather.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
It's not always a "blown coverage"...sometimes you have to just admit it was a well designed play...something the Rams offense don't quite have a concept of.
Sure I guess we just decided not to the cover the RB

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
Show me the holes David Johnson has had....

Well he's certainly not facing 9 man boxes on a consistent basis. To act like the two offensive situations the players are in is similar is laughable at best...

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Huge to hold them to a FG! We need those interceptions though to save us points. Gaines missed one just now, and Tru missed one earlier. Challenging grabs to make, for sure, but those are the kinds of huge plays that win football games on the road against good teams like Arizona.