Rams at Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's not really fair, dude.
Everyone and their mother knew Fisher was gonna do that. Even if he had Tom Brady.

This is true. But if I were the coach, I'd do the same thing unless I had a great QB.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
This first possession will be important. Be nice if we could go down and get another 7. We need to recapture the momentum and keep them behind. Essential to get some sort of running game going. Can't keep going 3 and out...

Of course, it wouldn't be the 2016 Rams if we weren't upset about either the offense or defense one - or both - at some point in the game. Wonder what an easy win feels like?(n)

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I love how they stick 9, count it 9 in the box and we still try to run the ball knowing we can't block it. I cannot believe Keenum doesn't have the green light to check out of it and do something different. We are so predictable on offense besides being limited it's just sickening. The defense and special teams (i.e. KOR or Punt Return) will need to score some points because I really don't think the offense will. It looks Keenum is so scared to screw up he's playing too timid. Some of his throws were putrid, and that's being nice.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
He had both feet down plus a knee.

Well...we saw 2 completely different plays then, I saw his foot lift before posession and only one foot hit before he was OOB's... I was shocked it wasn't overturned

**EDIT...I take it back, just watched it again and you are correct. 2 feet and one knee

RamWoodie

Legend

Ramit

ROD GRUNT
Is it just me, or is it always obvious when the Rams plan on running it? I don't remember ever seeing a hand off out of the shotgun. How about a delay from the gun???

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You can't review scoring plays
They auto review them in New York, the game officials don't start the extra point play until NY tells them it was a TD. Happens every TD in every game.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Is it just me, or is it always obvious when the Rams plan on running it? I don't remember ever seeing a hand off out of the shotgun. How about a delay from the gun???

I have a pretty high success rate calling plays by looking at formation and situation.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Ya know what? If you ask me Fisher is being UNFAIR to Mannion...he should be active today because Goff has suited up to Sunday's straight. In my mind that's politics...he's suiting up Goff for the fans instead of going with the better QB2.

You can make an argument that Mannion would be better than Keenum as I see it!!!

How would you possibly know anything about whose better then who? Based on preseason a month ago? Goff has been getting the reps, not Mannion.

JRobinson

MiLB
Give the kid a break! He's up against a very good DLine dude. He's going to deal with some things he's not seen before.

It's half time...and the game is like 0-0...as I see it the Rams are ahead!!!

I understand that man but he's still a pro no?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ya know what? If you ask me Fisher is being UNFAIR to Mannion...he should be active today because Goff has suited up to Sunday's straight. In my mind that's politics...he's suiting up Goff for the fans instead of going with the better QB2.

You can make an argument that Mannion would be better than Keenum as I see it!!!

*eye roll*

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
Well...we saw 2 completely different plays then, I saw his foot lift before posession and only one foot hit before he was OOB's... I was shocked it wasn't overturned

**EDIT...I take it back, just watched it again and you are correct. 2 feet and one knee
Nope. Just rewatched it. Both feet down. Plus knee.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
I love how they stick 9, count it 9 in the box and we still try to run the ball knowing we can't block it. I cannot believe Keenum doesn't have the green light to check out of it and do something different. We are so predictable on offense besides being limited it's just sickening. The defense and special teams (i.e. KOR or Punt Return) will need to score some points because I really don't think the offense will. It looks Keenum is so scared to screw up he's playing too timid. Some of his throws were putrid, and that's being nice.

Even good offensive lines struggle blocking if the other team knows a run is coming. Our line is average at best, what makes Fisher and Boras think something different will happen.