Rams at Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Good play call, amazing throw. Too bad Austin couldn't reel it in. Just a bit too small of a catch radius. But Austin is showing once again that we absolutely have to target him deep from time to time. His speed lets him get open!

Stupid to challenge this as other have said. An ever so slight silver lining is that our previous play, which was a loss, won't count.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Run packages are so predictable. If I'm gurley I just sit until they decide to get their shit together.

Ramatik

Starter
But it takes away a no gain play. It did kind of look like the ball bounced up from his hands. Maybe this will at least give us a better chance for a first down . 2nd and 10

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Man if I didn't know the score I'd swear we were down by 40...

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
If someone was upstairs telling Fisher to challenge that play, he needs his a$$ chewed out.

RamWoodie

Legend
You know what folks??? You would think the Rams can figure out they need to try running Gurley wide sometimes!

This ain't rocket science...IT'S OBVIOUS THE CARDS ARE READY FOR STRAIGHT AHEAD RUNS!!!

DO SOMETHING ELSE PUH_LEEZE!!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I hope we don't have to talk about this challenge for another 5-7 days.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Ok coaches, your run blocking schemes are not working. Try something else!!!!!! This should've been solved by this week.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Good play call, amazing throw. Too bad Austin couldn't reel it in. Just a bit too small of a catch radius. But Austin is showing once again that we absolutely have to target him deep from time to time. His speed lets him get open!

Stupid to challenge this as other have said. An ever so slight silver lining is that our previous play, which was a loss, won't count.