Rams at Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Is there ANYONE else who thinks Fitz didn't make a first down or that the TD to end the half were both reviewable and bogus?????
All scoring plays are reviewed no need to challenge them.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I feel like I am gonna puke! We should not be behind in this game......and yet we are.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Yeah but he made one tight throw and the rest of them were to wide open receivers. Tavon should have had a big first half.

No argument there - hopefully Goff will develop into a qb who can hit those. Still, Keenum isn't the problem today as much as no running game and some weak D on that last drive.

On the other hand, if someone told me we'd have less than 20 yards rushing and 1 sack, I'd be surprised we were tied at the half.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Half time Tie game! We have the Ball 1st in second half! Let's see some adjustments!! Something NEW!!
Thank God Quinn is OK!!!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I feel like I am gonna puke! We should not be behind in this game......and yet we are.

We aren't behind. Frankly, there's a strong argument that we shouldn't be tied. Our TD came on a slightly lucky play. Keenum's accuracy has been incredibly erratic today.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Being tied at 10 going into the half...
Do we honestly think the Cards aren't going to put up anymore points the second half?
Our staggering offense at the half is, if we lose this game, entirely at fault.
What kind of shit was that? After a turnover Keenum throwing shit passes..
Defense is gonna gas second half with bs like that.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Quinn needs another move . The tackle just runs him up field every play .

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
On the day Keenum is having his best game of the year?

GREAT IDEA

If this is his best - then yes, make the switch. The accuracy just isn't there. He isn't barely missing - he is missing by yards out there.

RamWoodie

Legend
Witchman looks lost out there
Give the kid a break! He's up against a very good DLine dude. He's going to deal with some things he's not seen before.

It's half time...and the game is like 0-0...as I see it the Rams are ahead!!!

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Keenum sucked balls on that 3rd and 3. And that Floyd TD it sure looked like from time of posession he only had one foot down..

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Regardless of coach or personel. Have the Rams ALWAYS given up a late touchdown on the two minute drill to flip the momentum? Always.

Prevent D: for losers. Prevents your team from winning.