Rams at Browns

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
They're gonna run lots of those quick passes, don't want to let our d-line dictate the game. We'll have to adjust our defensive scheme to be ready for those. Even the fake throw after the run is the same play, the quick slant/throw to OBJ If we can jump on it though, that's 6, and if some drunk asshole like me can see it, Wade has to see it too.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Really low scoring game so far, the opposite of what I was hoping for. I was hoping for a quick score and then us making them one dimensional, with the attending penalties and miscues. I keep wanting to see this Rams team come out and dominate a game, like elite teams do. Not seen that so far. Lots of talent, but just like there's a gear missing. Mental?

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
I'd they're running RPO need to rush the passer and not worry about the run.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Really low scoring game so far, the opposite of what I was hoping for. I was hoping for a quick score and then us making them one dimensional, with the attending penalties and miscues. I keep wanting to see this Rams team come out and dominate a game, like elite teams do. Not seen that so far. Lots of talent, but just like there's a gear missing. Mental?
We’re almost too relaxed sometimes

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I think they're having audio issues, the 3rd down play when Goff was walking away it looked like he was saying something about not being able to hear, but I may be wrong.

It's loud crowd.

I've been in that stadium many times.

It's LOUD.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
The way to stop the RPO and quick passes is getting up in their face. Bump the receivers man we’re kist allowing them to do what they want.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
#79 had his arm across Donald's chest...SUUURE they're calling holding, the F*CKS

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Woot!

Let’s go!

.... time for another beer!

Antonius

Pro Bowler
We need to respond! Come on, take advantage of the fact that CLE’s entire secondary is out!

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Offense just needs to do its thing. Tired of the slow starts.