Rams at Browns

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Clean that clock usage up. No reason to be snapping it so late.

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
Damn! That kick looked like it was gonna go wide right, then hooks back on taeget.

Attaboy Leg

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Got to be depressing, to hold the rams to a 53 yard attempt -- and greg the leg, makes it!!!

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Why can’t we get the play in and get set without having to rush the snap???

RamWoodie

Legend
I think I see what's going on on offense. McVay is setting them up for later. Still...I would like to see them run Gurley on the sweep.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Why can’t we get the play in and get set without having to rush the snap???

I think they're having audio issues, the 3rd down play when Goff was walking away it looked like he was saying something about not being able to hear, but I may be wrong.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Need to get the running game going. That will open up things downfield. I'd like to see us try the edges some with the running game.

Look to maybe use more trips, routes designed to test that new secondary, but need the running game to help set all that up.

A bit surprised we've mostly ran up the middle, considering.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I think I see what's going on on offense. McVay is setting them up for later. Still...I would like to see them run Gurley on the sweep.

I'd like to see Brown running up the gut more, he's better there in my opinion, like a little bowling ball.

ramsplaya16

The One and Only
Just feels like McVay is holding a lot back... has gotten away from the run and even the jet sweeps a lot.. we used to do them every play