Rams at Browns

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Apt43Rams

UDFA
Goff’s fine extending plays today. Receivers need to pull these balls in. He’s a rhythm passer and needs them to catch some of these balls. We’ll be fine as the game moves along.

Ric Flair

Rookie
Name
Spanky
I didn’t believe it. But apparently there really is a “blueprint” to stop McVay. He better figure out how to counter it real quick.

KayJay

Starter
1. That will never hold up. He's going to lose that challenge.
2. The drops tonight are insane. People set Goff on fire when he misses. I want to see what reaction we've got for the amount of drops I've seen tonight.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Seems like a suspect challenge ... u less it happened earlier in the play

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
So when we get those 7, 8, player looks across the front, the way the Patriots played us, do we not have an audible, a hot read? Seems like a quick slant would be good there or a quick dig. There has to be a counter, some open area behind that. Maybe we need a big physical target to get open?

KayJay

Starter
What is everyone seeing here? Goff has been money tonight. 4 drops.
Its always Goff's fault, he's become the scapegoat for everything. Jared Goff is the only quarterback in the NFL where if he wins, its all because of what's around him. If he loses, its all his fault.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
McVay needs to take a timeout and slap the F out of these wideouts. They're playing scrubs and these drops are effin it up.