Rams at Broncos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

KayJay

Starter
Kept them out of the endzone after a couple of bad plays by our defense, I'll take it. If we find the endzone on a methodical drive, this game is more than likely over....maybe.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
We’re lucky Keenum can’t do much besides lobbing passes to the guy Hill is covering. McVay needs to run the clock out with Gurley and get some points.

I was thinking the same thing is it me or does Keenum just throw ball up like a prayer and recievers come away with it came secondary not playing up to par.....especially hill.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The bigger problem right now for our offense, and why the sacks have come for Denver, is that our wideouts are being covered.

Once again, remove Kupp and damn. We go to 3x matchup problems for a defense, which is much easier to limit. So let's run the ball McV.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That was the most determined 1 yard run I've ever seen.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Keep it in bounds if you can wideouts.