Rams at Broncos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Just some speculation but I think my 9 year old son would play better for this team then hill

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Kupps back wow still a shit ass bitch tackle but helps to be young in shape and mostly lucky I guess ....wow that make me and I'm sure you guys feel better.....maybe if we just win this game 13-3 and stop moving the ball they won't bitch tackle our offense and end seasons lol we don't want to make opposing defenses to angry apparently lol.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Oh lil more speculation refs called 2 hold peneltys just to say look we call em then back to buisness

KayJay

Starter
Its easy to say run the ball when the reason why the offense is so dynamic is because you have to pick your poison. Relax, Sean gets paid to run one of the best offenses in the league for a reason. He needs to make their defense believe the pass is just as prolific as the run for us, keeps them off balance. We will be fine.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Miller showing his HoF talent with that shady shift on Saffold