Rams at Broncos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Think Jared asked for "bigger hands" for his birthday ?

There Is alot of snow out there boys! I'm pumped

EasyE

Starter
Will be watching this thread intensely....at work due to hurricane, no tv, water, sewage, power, or beer....

Go get 'em boys!

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I am concerned by the cold temps and wet ball...

But we didn't have a great game last week. I don't know... but I don't expect this team to do that 2x in a row.

Snow or no snow; I'm confident.
Well, the Broncos dont have Russell Wilson. That's a good start right there.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Hey pumped about the game guys!!!! Couple of observations watching early games that's maybe goes with some of our concerns with our team. I know every week is different but I see the Seahags are not running the ball nearly the same against the lowly raiders as they did us. In addition the more important one the Vikings game we all know the Vikings should comeback and beat the lowly cards but what I'm seeing a lot of and you guys can even watch highlights if no nfl package but the cards are getting excellent pressure edge presser cousins is under siege.

“Turbo set!”

Pro Bowler
Weather effects are overrated in these games.

When this game is over I doubt we will be talking about the impact the weather had on the game.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Good! This virtually guarantees a superb & highly productive effort from Jared (i.e., 400+ passing yards & 30+ points). As a sports forecaster, Irvin is a waste of clean oxygen.

Irvin still believes in Paxton Lynch though

RamWoodie

Legend
Ok Ram folks...just got home in Memphis from Atlanta. I got a good feel for this game because I check my TV guide and this game is gonna be on here. I feel like it's gonna be close though.

Not worried about the weather in Denver. The Rams will come to play...but know Denver will play hard because if they go 2-4 they're in jeopardy and they'll want t beat Wade's defense.