Rams at Broncos - Preseason Game 3

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Know where that first down marker is Tutu...
View attachment 47591

Catches it here...
View attachment 47592

Runs out of bounds a yard shy.
View attachment 47593
Stud: Tutu Atwell

Once again, Atwell was a bright spot on offense. He was targeted 12 times, catching eight passes for 62 yards – including a 16-yarder late in the fourth quarter. It was somewhat surprising that he was still on the field deep into the fourth, but Atwell has shown the last few weeks that he can win in multiple ways. It just would’ve been nice to see him catch a deep pass, or at least have a shot at one. Just about everything was underneath by Bryce Perkins against Denver, which has an outstanding secondary.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Stud: Tutu Atwell

Once again, Atwell was a bright spot on offense. He was targeted 12 times, catching eight passes for 62 yards – including a 16-yarder late in the fourth quarter. It was somewhat surprising that he was still on the field deep into the fourth, but Atwell has shown the last few weeks that he can win in multiple ways. It just would’ve been nice to see him catch a deep pass, or at least have a shot at one. Just about everything was underneath by Bryce Perkins against Denver, which has an outstanding secondary.
Had some good some bad and some questionable plays that you hope he learns from. Wouldn't give him a stud myself but it wasn't terrible.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Had some good some bad and some questionable plays that you hope he learns from. Wouldn't give him a stud myself but it wasn't terrible.
Agreed. He grinded out a good game. But he's not showing what he can do by any stretch IMO. Jefferson admitted last year his head was spinning and IMO he's a smart player. Tutu missed 10 critical days of camp. His head is spinning. The mental side needs snaps and reps which is why they fed him the ball.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Agreed. He grinded out a good game. But he's not showing what he can do by any stretch IMO. Jefferson admitted last year his head was spinning and IMO he's a smart player. Tutu missed 10 critical days of camp. His head is spinning. The mental side needs snaps and reps which is why they fed him the ball.
Jefferson looks much more ready for game time at the start of season two for sure. Tutu looks to be our punt returner maybe kicks too and our 5th WR.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This one is funny. From the "thank God we traded for Michel" file...

3rd and 7 at 13:12 second quarter. Broncos know it's pass they're bringing it:
1630263436973.png

X Jones makes a good read here and moves quickly to get in position:
1630263491539.png

Speed bump on the way to the QB sack :laugh4:
1630263545800.png

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Dud: Tremayne Anchrum

Anchrum had some trouble on the right side tonight. He was in a tough spot early on going up against Von Miller, who beat him easily for a tackle at the line of scrimmage. Anchrum was also called for holding in the first half on a play that would’ve put the Rams in third-and-1 instead of second-and-13, stalling the drive in their own zone. He kicked over to left guard later in the game but it still wasn’t a banner game for the second-year player out of Clemson.
Yahoo are clowns. If you expect a backup OG/OT to solo Von Miller with little help I suppose working for a clickbait sports outlet is the way to go though. :crap:

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
The prob with DT has always been who replaces Brock. We just took a detour into Robinsonville. But it still looks like a prob. Maybe SJD fixes it though.
I don’t see the problem there.The problem I’ve had is who do you cut. This actually makes the process easier Imo. Injuries suck though & Brockers made such a huge impact early in the season. He slowed down a bit at times.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
These shoulder pads have a way of making a player look like they're lactating...

1630263883721.png

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Yahoo are clowns. If you expect a backup OG/OT to solo Von Miller with little help I suppose working for a clickbait sports outlet is the way to go though. :crap:
I wished Yahoo would have asked 6 yr veteran starting RT Rob Havenstein what his experience over the years has been blocking Von Miller you might get :scream:,then Rob would say he has been :owned:

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Unbelievable. The most fun I've ever had at the many years if concerts I've been too. Of course, he's been my fiance and my favorite fit quite awhile. Our first time seeing him. It was electric and his light show was awesome.
Sweet, I'm looking forward to it!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Evans :laugh4:

2nd and 13 Rams try to run left side with Evans pulling
1630266004898.png

He gets out clean this should be gravy
1630266089584.png

Gets to the guy and sets up like he's pass blocking lol
1630266161515.png

Hey Evans... When your next team tells you to pull for a run I suggest you just bury the MFer. Think more heat seeking missile and less pattycake.
1630266255857.png

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Evans :laugh4:

2nd and 13 Rams try to run left side with Evans pulling
View attachment 47599

He gets out clean this should be gravy
View attachment 47600

Gets to the guy and sets up like he's pass blocking lol
View attachment 47601

Hey Evans... When your next team tells you to pull for a run I suggest you just bury the MFer. Think more heat seeking missile and less pattycake.
View attachment 47602

Good stuff as always @Merlin

You are always a magician with your Rams insight.

R.69d7fa3a59254f015285077566cc5654

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thanks Florida though none of these require much insight. :laugh2:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Harris has no jam. And pairing him with Burgess right side, well, that's not helping...

Pre-snap he's set up for the jam outside
1630267478274.png

At the snap Lock's sorry, no-defense-reading-ass is missile locked on 12. But it's ok for two reasons. First, Harris is already beat. Second, Burgess is smelling flowers or something, whatever he's doing it's not reading the QB's eyes or anticipating a very obvious throw decision.
1630267642492.png

Lock still busily staring down 12. Harris still beat and about to grab to save his ass from a long TD. And check out Burgess... Seriously man. If you want to play quarters you have to be able to see that obvious shit from the middle and break on it. It's like he's mesmerized or something.
1630267797569.png

Burgess doesn't read it until the ball is in the air. And the PI on Harris gets Denver's sorry ass offense out of the hole.
1630267929026.png

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
BTW while I'm thinking about it... Hoecht had a heck of a game. He's gonna be cut too most likely. Hope we can get him back on the PS because I really like his game.

…..

Legend
Two assumptions from me just looking at stat sheets.

Based on targets, they are really forcing the TuTu gonna be a reciever thing. Targets crammed his way for gsme experience. Though his true initial value may be returning kicks.

Jacob Harris may have made it to pre season protected status. Limited snap counts the last 2 and a few are assuming he’s got alot to learn, and of course he does, but I think he’s made it into McVay’s playmaking imagionation.