Rams at Bears SNF

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
Wow, I finally saw Mark Barron shoot a gap and make a tackle at the line of scrimmage. Been missing that this season. Too bad the game is over.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
Mad? I’m extremely happy with the season. But we all know how things change each season - see Eagles and Vikings. We have a great opportunity this year. No guarantees next season. Had we handled business tonight we would have pretty much locked up home field. That’s what’s disappointing. I want a Super Bowl.
Not sure how you thought that was directed at you when i quoted payote...

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
You're mad a young team has to keep up with a team led by a super bowl winning, HOF bound quarterback and one of the best offenses in the league? I think we're getting a little spoiled with our success.

I wasn't saying people are mad at our record, either. I was pointing out the bright side.

Dude substitute mad for frustrated we are fans passionate fans and it does suck to lose but it's harder to take because of the saints the one game we lost haunting us and of course I'm saying just the bad luck over all that there is another 11-2 team lol. Hof quarterback has nothing to do with it we all know Saints are good just frustrating. Let's not forget the media will be damn annoying and the bigger concern is if goff will snap out of it and wake up or continue to struggle. Frazzled during a regulars season game is one thing but frazzled in a playoff game is another and from what we are witnessing he will be frazzled if he has to play at saints in the playoffs. No cooper Kupp either.

fearsomefour

Legend
Miscommunication all night on the line.
That Goff stair down pic was brutal.
The safety too.
Even a FG on that possession and throwing the safety away makes it a 13-9 game late.
D was good. Still too many rushing yards given up but still in the game despite nothing working on O.
This was a mighty stinky egg.
Goff was God awful (thanks for the -1 total for my FF team, haha) tonight.
So, get to see how the team reacts.
If the O isn't up to a semblance of normalcy next week after the last two then it is time to be concerned.
Until then, no worries.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No TD. When’s the last time that happened to this offense?

MrRiceGuyRJ

Let's Make the Rams Great Again
Name
RJ
So was today Goffs worst game of his career? I haven't had a chance to compare to Jeff Fisher Rams.
Your proud of yourself?

Wow!

Great fan

I have every right to point out when our team plays their worst performance I've seen in a long time on National Television. Call me a bad fan. I've been through it all. But I call out shit when I see shit. Cheers!