Rams at Bears SNF

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Have to wonder where Goff's confidence is after these last two games. This physical level of man defense was like Min and Atl last year. We don't play well in those matchups and there is more of that to come in the playoffs. Not sure why we can't beat a very good defense, has this team done it yet?

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Oh and mods will you please go threw and ban/block these posters that only come on here to post negativity in the gdt and not post anywhere else on the forum?
It will be discussed and dealt with. The culture of this board is important to us. Those who clearly don't belong here will be shown the door.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Not the difference in the game by any means, but the Bears have gotten away with a lot when covering our WRs.

Perhaps a good prep run for the playoffs, if the refs decide to put the flags away.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You're mad a young team has to keep up with a team led by a super bowl winning, HOF bound quarterback and one of the best offenses in the league? I think we're getting a little spoiled with our success.

I wasn't saying people are mad at our record, either. I was pointing out the bright side.
Mad? I’m extremely happy with the season. But we all know how things change each season - see Eagles and Vikings. We have a great opportunity this year. No guarantees next season. Had we handled business tonight we would have pretty much locked up home field. That’s what’s disappointing. I want a Super Bowl.

225RAMSFAN

Rookie
Well yea Bears D shut us down in the cold weather, but Rams WILL learn from this lost. And this is their last cold weather game, because they WILL have a bye. Just hope Saints lose 1 or 2 more game. HORNS UP!!!!!!

Q729

Legend
It'll be nice to hit the reset button. I want to fuck these bitches up in the playoffs. And the Saints. Can't think of any other blood boilers at the moment.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Sorry guys, hate to admit it but i'm just laughing at this offense now. This is all I've got left.