Rams at Bears SNF

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Oh and mods will you please go threw and ban/block these posters that only come on here to post negativity in the gdt and not post anywhere else on the forum?

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Offense shat the bed, how many losses does McVay have to make to understand the importance of running the ball?

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Even as bad as we played tonight, this loss wouldn’t have bothered me nowhere near as much had we beat the Saints. But this loss is really a huge loss as far as home field is concerned.

Mick

Pro Bowler
Would love to see a breakdown of plays run from each formation. I swear it seemed we ran out of the bunched 11 personnel nearly the entire game.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Pathetic showing. This is the first rams game this season that I turn off before it ends. Absolute trash on offense. Defense did its job and the offense couldn’t score a fn touchdown to save their lives.

Onto next week.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
This game looked like Andy Reid in the playoffs during his Eagle days. Cold weather game against a good D and you throw it 80% of the time.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It’s going to be a long week before the RAMS and us fans get a chance to get this taste out of our mouths.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
GO RAMS!!!

They will fuck up the Eagles next week.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
That fourth down was pretty much a microcosm of tonight's play.

On to the Eagles. Hopefully, some learning moments tonight. I want to see how we come out against PHIL. We come out flat there on offense, with another poor outing by Goff and OL, and I'm going to be really concerned about our playoff hopes.

We could still win out. NO could drop one. Don't see us winning in that dome, though, but a lot can happen before that game even happens.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
Dude I don't think anyone is upset at being 11-2 it's more frustrating that we have to keep pace with the effin saints ....it's actually annoying I'd handle a loss a lot better had they lost today or they were in general a 10-3 team or anything but of course the Rams are 11-1 and we have to have the saints be right there and have beaten us to boot.
You're mad a young team has to keep up with a team led by a super bowl winning, HOF bound quarterback and one of the best offenses in the league? I think we're getting a little spoiled with our success.

I wasn't saying people are mad at our record, either. I was pointing out the bright side.

Ramon Ram

Starter
McVay didn’t do Goff any favors today. 11 carries for Gurley in a game that was within 1 score for 75% of the game is just inexcusable. The line looked like hell tonight but what’s the point of having the best back in the game if you aren’t gonna give him the ball?
There was no room to run tonight.

Ellard80

Legend
lol collinsworth.. we have had games before where we didn't run the ball well and put up points.. nice try though.