Rams at Bears SNF

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
Just run Gurley Mcvay. Expecting goff to be lights out in 29 degrees Is not realistic.
5 rushes in the first half.....No excuse for that.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
I don't mind the call to go for a hailmary pass there. The Bears D is legit, would be defending the sidelines firecly, and the ball is a brick on cold weather. I'm not sure how feasible it was to get GZ in range. No problems rolling the dice for 7.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'm pretty confident that Goff's gonna come out and play better in the second half. He just needs to settle the F down dude looks geeked up.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
My halftime speech:
They're garbage on offense. It's tied. Go out and make a handful of big plays on offense and get the win.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ok.. everyone chill on going after each other or other bullcrap. If you are going after each other ( even after being shoved ) you stand the chance of getting the penalty. Stay out of a melee.
You're a much better man than I am. Not only are you tolerating the activity in this thread you haven't been throwing around the ban hammer. These GDT are just toxic anymore.

RamWoodie

Legend
I'm tripping on the announcers. The Bear defense has really done nothing. It's McVay that screwing this up if you ask me. It's like he forgot how to call plays!!!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
There just aren't enough hyperboles from Collinsworth tonight. Come on man, up your game. :fuelfire:

fearsomefour

Legend
We are going into the quarters where we play our best ball Im out of here guys i want to be able enjoy it
I feel good about the second half my dude.
Rams O has been off. A lot of credit to the Bears D.
The Rams D has stepped up.
First possession sets the tone.

Jacobarch

Legend
Name
Jake
Sloppy game by the coaches imo. Offense needs to settle down a bit and run the ball. Most qbs won't be accurate in this weather

MachS

Hall of Fame
Our O line and JG need to man up and pull out their tampons. This is what we will need to beat in the playoffs. Im tired of all the excuses when we cant execute against good defenses. Step the fuck up and get it done if you want to be a contender.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We will make adjustments. The cold is affecting Goff’s performance in my opinion. Still, it’s a tie game in Chicago. We are usually better in the 2nd half and we have possession to boot. Go Rams!