Rams at Bears SNF

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
I for one am really looking forward to the second half. Especially the first possession.
O has been out of sync completely but the Rams are right in this game....a tough road game versus a playoff teams.
Tough games will do the Rams more good come play off time than blow outs.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'm leaving here for awhile come half time Alot of backseat coaches who know better in here atm and imma end up saying somthing that will get me a vacation. Y'all need to realize the bears a seller d is playing top of their games tonite to the point they are getting injured it's going to cause us to have to adjust and have issues
Sometimes it’s just best. Cheers man. Always hard to hold your emotions in tact in this thread.

fearsomefour

Legend
Goff gosing for fantasy playoffs tonight.
Two pics.
He's killed me a good portion of the year.

Ellard80

Legend
just wanted to add what a raging douche Naggy looked like there...

1. blaming the Ref for getting ran over.
2. Thinking it was legal to substitute his entire offense with 7 secs left and think the other team couldn't match the subs.
3. What a twat.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Sometimes things don’t go your way. We played like shit vs Greenbay in the first half. I trust McVay. Our defense is playing lights out. Run Gurley.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You have to allow for shrinkage!
upload_2018-12-9_21-58-17.gif

upload_2018-12-9_21-57-54.gif

RamWoodie

Legend
When you change what you normally do for the other team...you play their game. The Rams need to play RAM OFFENSE...let's see if the Bears can handle it.